Hand jobs

Do you let your wife watch you play with your dick

Yes

As a woman do you ever let your partner watch while you play with your pussy

My wife doesn't use her fingers when she masturbates but she's quite happy to use her vibrators while I watch.

She also watches me while I use toys on myself and I'm happy for her to do that too.

Yes, we both watch each other. Very erotic watching your OH pleasure them self to orgasm.

We both watch each other

We love watching each other pleasure ourselves. It’s very erotic and a great way to learn what each other likes.

Yes, we watch each other and we both love it :)

I love watching my partner masturbate in front of me - a complete turn on. Equally he gets off watching me play with toys

Yes we sometimes watch each other but then it normally turns into sex.

Nope I play with his dick and do a damn good job

Sounds like this could be very hot indeed..... Although I'd be desperate for a partner to join in half way through!

yes its fantastic we love watching eachother

Did this very thing this morning.

I gave her a very nice orgasm using her rabbit then she watched me masturbate with my Fleshlight. She did help me along with some nipple play though.

I've watched occasionally - always useful for tips! He says I do a better job so I've done it for him over the years.

He watches me but always ends up joining in (no complaints here).

However, I've hurt my shoulder and it's getting painful to do it.I didn't want to spend a fortune on a toy for him as I wasn't sure if it would get used so I recently bought him a Tenga Spinner (it's very pretty, I couldn't resist!).

Well, wow! I think one of the most erotic turn-ons in my life has been watching him use it while I played with his balls. Nothing new there but I moved my fingers a little bit and felt the pumping as he orgasmed. I've never felt that before and found it such a huge turn-on I've started asking if I can do it more often.

The Spinner is going to come in very handy once a month as neither of us are keen on the mess of period sex.

I only have private solo play.

My last GF wasnt into us watching eachother... gotta respect that. I have done it for previous partners though, and found it a huge turn on... especially when they've asked me to do it while they touch themselves at the same time.

Of course, watching each other is a great way to learn what the other person likes!

I love pleasuring myself in front of my partner. Its a huge turn on and I love watching them too. Sometimes it turns to more other times we just play in front of each other. As others have said it's a great way to see how each other like to be touched.

As I said before, this can be really hot, however, I would desperately want a "helping hand" along the way too, just to spice the fun up a little too! A real favourite of mine!