Toys for long distance OHs

So I’ve been staying at my long distance OH’s for a couple weeks, and I’m heading back home soon :sob:

We’ve been discussing long distance toys to use during our phone/video calls, but I’m clueless on brands and the quality of the connection over distance.

Any good recommendations of long distance toys offered on LoveHoney?

Edit- if it helps, we’re a little under 900kms away

I hope you have had a great time @RacyRosalee. I cannot offer any advice about long distance toys although from what I have read the results seem rather hit and miss, hopefully others can give you better advice. What about using something like Teams etc and do mutual play/toys with each other so you can see and hear things.

Thanks @steve19 I did already mention that we do phone and video calls in my post, and we already play with toys mutually during that where we can see and hear each other, so there’s no need to change that.

We’re specifically looking for long distance ones so my OH can control it from where they are.

Thanks anyway!

*Also it’s been fantastic :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: he can barely keep his hands off me

Love the comment, “He can barely keep is hands off me”. Thats the right sort of relationship. Sorry about me missing the details re your video chats. I missed that completely. @RacyRosalee

1 Like

I’ve only used one once, and I was on the operating end. He had a lovense mastubator of some sort and he gave me the code so I could activate it. And it did absolutely nothing for me, it felt like all I was doing was playing a game on an app, the audio signal was wavering too. I think if we had made a video call at the same time, it would’ve been much better. Hindsight!
He enjoyed it though. But having to type a conversation was just pants.

How was it outside of the sex? Or is this purely a sexual relationship and I’ve picked it up wrong?

1 Like

Interesting! We usually call or video whilst apart for that kind of thing anyway, just not sure if they’d be interested in one I operate, we’ll have to discuss.

It’s been great from all points! We’ve gone for dinners, I met their family, it’s been really nice.

Being able to spend so much time together after months of solely digital contact has been amazing, especially going for dates in person, or even just having a lazy day together, I’m gonna be super sad to leave though!
Won’t have time to make another trip until closer to the end of the year :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

I’m so pleased its been a great trip, could they come to you inbetween so that its not so long, even for weekends if you’re not too far in distance? Having that physical touch is very special and is addictive, theres nothing like being wrapped up in the body of the person that loves you :heart:

I would imagine if it had been the other way round and the manfriend had been operating a toy that I was using, it would’ve been more exciting, for me anyway. But then he’d have been the one feeling like he was playing a game. It just could’ve been better if we’d been more connected.

Unfortunately not, as the place I live is not very accessible for them (or me really, but rental crisis :face_exhaling:) with their conditions. But sacrifices must be made, and at some point, that distance won’t be as far :blush:

Lovesense toys work via an app that can be controlled by a partner over the internet. It still missed the same connection you get from being with your partner.

I’ve seen more interactive toys that have motors so can thrust or contract with the other users movements, but can’t say I’ve tried them out. Can search for vr toys (virtual reality), I imagine there’s some cross over with the interactivity. Good luck!

1 Like

As other have said, Lovense are one of the best app controlled brands out there, mainly because that is all they do. Most are the give each other access to the toy kind, but the Nora (rabbit) and the Max or Calor (penis toys) do sync together so they’ll respond to each others movements so may feel a little more organic than you both pressing buttons

3 Likes

Lovesense and WeVibe toys are some that I can highly recommend.

We have the WeVibe Virge and the WeVibe Sync and both of these are great toys for distance play. They also carry lines for anal play but I have no experience of these yet.

Lovesense have a line of toys for all genitalia as well.

The pros of these toys being you’re in control of the others sensations.

Otherwise any toy used over the phone is great if you can moan, describe and sex-talk your way through the shared call.