Toys that went to Sex Toy Heaven/Hell šŸ’”

Praise be - the Mustang is resurrected! - My wife would be very sad if her Tiebright Mustang up and leftā€¦

I did this to a new silicone dildo recently. Made the mistake of applying a new hybrid lube to it. So udes to sliquids one being universally fine with anything i didnt stop to think :woman_facepalming: will have to try giving it a really good clean again. Maybe it will fix it. So easy to do with softer silicones

1 Like

Good luck :crossed_fingers:
The key words I look out for now are 100% platinum cure.
I used to think this was just marketing, but apparently they do use the actual precious metal in the curing process!
Hence the (generally) huge prices, I guess.

This stabilises the silicone so itā€™s more impervious to certain outside influence, apparently.
Silicones cured with other compounds, can be less stable, so silicones in lubes are able to attack the structure of the material.
I think @Calie hit on this point a while back on another thread but it went a bit over my head at the time.

I still donā€™t quite trust every silicone/hybrid lube with every platinum cured silicone, so Iā€™m doing spot tests on the bases of toys to check.

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: Members Lingerie Uploads Appreciation

Iā€™ve been given a bit of reassurance today re: silicone lubes on Vixskin.
One of the lubes made the Vixskin surface a little gummy, But they do say the toy will be safe to use, & donā€™t use that lube again.

Super helpful and quick reply! Reminds me of a certain online sex toy retailer!

So sorry @Mint-Monster, the Mustang is definitely back from the dead.

2 Likes

Cheers dude, good to know. My toy is platinum silicone but rather soft silicone. I will just give it a really good wash and be more careful in future.

Destination: :arrows_counterclockwise: (purgatory)

Toy: BASICS Powerful Mini Vibrator 5 Inch

One of my early purchase toys. Does the job and all that, but I prefer my silicone vibrators. Plus it takes batteries which can be a pain.

Destination: :wastebasket:

Toy: the douche from this butt kit

After using this a few times, I decided I didnā€™t like douching, and into the trash it wentā€¦

1 Like

Destination: :soon: :wastebasket:

Toy: Desire Luxury Rechargeable Curved G-Spot Vibrator

Iā€™m getting ready to chuck this one. Bummed because it was the first sex toy I was interested in buying, and I wanted to love it, but it just does nothing for me and hurts my wrists every time I use it, and Iā€™ve used it quite a lot. Thank goodness I bought a bullet vibrator in that same first LH order (which I love), otherwise I may have been disillusioned with sex toys. Iā€™m glad I got this on sale plus a discount code because itā€™s normally pricy. I was going to just keep it in the bottom of my toy box, but I just get irritated every time I see it :unamused:

1 Like

Weā€™ve finally given up on the WeVibe. The wireless connection is so unreliable that it is pure frustration trying to use it. Even when manually operated it doesnā€™t reliably hit the spot so itā€™s gone.

2 Likes

RIP our Hummer wand attachment. Split in half and has gone to :innocent:
Currently not in stock nooo. Iā€™m hoping LH make an update version with a softer material :smiley:

@rockstar your analysis is on point. Did not work for us. Definitely wanted it to, but no go.

:arrow_right_hook: :arrow_right: :wastebasket:

Lovehoney Head Master Double Texture Blow Job Stroker. :innocent: Disintegrated after holding a wand against it.

Lovehoney Classic Silicone Extra Petite Beginnerā€™s Butt Plug. :imp: Developed unpleasant white mould that came back after washing.

Rocks Off Petite Sensations Pearls 7 Function Vibrating Anal Beads. :imp: The mould spread to this too plus the vibrator was unreliable and ate rare and expensive batteries.

Rocks Off Teazer Petite Sensations Beginnerā€™s Vibrating Butt Plug. :imp: No mould but not worth buying more rare and expensive batteries.

2 Likes

Satisfyer Partner Plus (not bought via lovehoney, feel free to edit if against the rules).
:imp: a cheap we wibe chorus copy, with a dreadful design.

Meant to stimulate g spot and clit during penetration, but the arm part was too wide, too angular, and painful in use.

1 Like

Mine was my jessica rabbit i was so disappointed when the ears stopped working and it had to go in the bin. I had not had it a year so contacted LH and they sent me a replacement :slightly_smiling_face: love my jessica rabbit :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Iā€™ve cleared out so much in the past.
Have to say Iā€™ve just found out what a pin wheel feels like think itā€™s ā€œmy new thingā€ really quite like my wife pressing it hard on my bum etc mind next day it looks odd all the red dots on lines and stings I the shower

2 Likes

Weā€™ve got two that are thoroughly retired, and probably due to say good bye for good. My wifeā€™s first vibrators. Both are Doc Johnson jellies; one is a standard kinda bulbous gspot vibe, the other is straight with a gyrating shaft and a clit nub/ears. Theyā€™re both battery operated and have been supplanted by newer, soft silicone, rechargeable vibes. A little attached to them, but itā€™s been literal years since they came out to play.

1 Like

Ball gag material ripped a little :weary: :sob:

Sex toy heaven is the mains powered wand fantastic edging and lots of pre cum within a minute.
Hell is a butt plugs OH bought, one each, hers was a hard one and mine soft. Mine disappeared, it took me 5 minutes to retrieve it. OH just lying there crying with laughter. Itā€™s never been used again.

3 Likes

I have the non-marking ElectraStim Silicone Fusion ā€˜Infinityā€™ Electro Pinwheel which is great but would cost you about Ā£150 with the cheapest controller. LH no longer sell the pinwheel but you might be able to use an LH discount on a controller then hope ElectraStim have a Black Friday sale too.