Toys that went to Sex Toy Heaven/Hell šŸ’”

@Green_Eyed_Girl - I think the warranty is 12 months if Iā€™m not mistaken, so it would be outside? :persevere:

Lets see , a combo cock ring butt plug . The engineering did not fit the distance from one attachment to the other , by the time I cock the cock ring on and inserted the plug the tension was too great and out would pop the plug . I canā€™t even estimate how many cock rings have broken over the years . I much prefer the stretchy ones and find it interesting that the colored ones always break first . Had a purple dildo I treated my back side with . With age it kept getting darker until it no longer " sparked joy " . Multiple Stone Age vibrators for my wife . Number one was they were so loud the neighbors might ask why the hell I was working on machinery in the middle of the night , along with the battery life sucked ( and not in a good way !).

1 Like

Desire suction cup toy thingy died n deffo went to sex toy heaven.i loved that toy but it stopped charging after about 4 years so it had a great life, problem is that itā€™s discontinued and ainā€™t ever gonna be seen again :sob: enjoy sex toy heaven :star_struck:

3 Likes

Womanizer X Lovehoney pro40 went to toy hell last December. Everybody says how great it is, but I prefer Satisfyer suckers.

Iā€™ve had 3 happy rabbits go to to heaven because I overused them :laughing:

2 Likes

Preach! Same here. Plus, they are way cheaper :yum:

Aw, at least you got good use out of the Happy Rabbits. Passed onto the great Wank Warren in the sky :innocent:

3 Likes

My first three rabbits from donkeys years back have all gone in the bin, two sets of crappy Ben wa balls which were really badly made, two vibrating cock rings that died a death a long time back, two dolphin vibrating things also binned.

All our toys are now less than 24 months old.

1 Like

Our once beloved Vixskin Tie-bright Mustang (pronouns: it/ they) joined us for many fun times but started to degrade after being suited up with condoms. We didnā€™t stop to think about the reaction between the condomsā€™ silicone lube coating and the toyā€¦
It now looks like it has an STI!
May it rest in peace :innocent::pray:

2 Likes

Destination: :imp:

Toy: Annabelle Knight Aha! Vibe

Another toy I received for test. The vibes in that tip are way too buzzy and intense for me. Almost to the point of stinging. You can use other parts too, but it makes it more awkward. Unlike the Red Hot Flickering Tongue that ā€œpatsā€ your clit with rumbly vibes, this thing focuses all its buzzy energy into a small section and zaps it to oblivion. Might be great if you like vibes like that, but Iā€™m going to stick to my RHFT.

Wifey has gone through a fair few vibesā€™ over many years. Most have been tried once, sometimes twice and retired to the dustbin, a few have worn out or broken in short order, a couple have just worn outā€¦. Just one has remained in favour and has rung her bellā€‹:wink: without fail a couple of times every week over at least fifteen years. It seems almost indestructible but is getting very slightly rattly now. It came from LH but while still in production is no longer available here and I have an ā€˜accept no substituteā€™ situation. Gonna have to order direct from the makersā€¦

Destination: :arrows_counterclockwise: (purgatory)

Toy: Tracey Cox Supersex Clitoral Precision Vibe

While thereā€™s nothing terrible about this toy, thereā€™s nothing particularly great about it either. Iā€™m trying to phase out old battery operated vibes as I canā€™t be bothered with the faff unless I really like them. I donā€™t think the shape and claw design does much for me, but at least it has powerful kick. Sorry, crabby :crab:

1 Like

@Mint-Monster - I know everyone is different, but my wife holds this toy in high regard.
I asked her for her top 5 last week, and that was second.
Maybe we donā€™t have the right toys yet, but she really likes it as it can be used on her own or when stimulating herself during intercourse.

1 Like

Destination: :arrows_counterclockwise: (purgatory)

Toy: Lovehoney Bedtime Love Egg and Bullet set

A toy that has been basically forgotten about to make room for better ones. Plus itā€™s battery powered and wired which puts it further back on my tier list.

Destination :arrows_counterclockwise: (purgatory)

lovehoney thrill seeker love egg

Nothing particularly wrong with it if you want a tease. Probably more fun with a partner. Not really strong enough for me personally though and i find the antennae uncomfortable

2 Likes

Lol Iā€™ve just discovered male toys so they are making my hand redundant lol.

3 Likes

(post deleted by author)

So long to my desire G-spot vibrator :cry: Only used it a few times though

If itā€™s broken after less than a year you can contact Customer Care and theyā€™ll sort you out. :+1:

1 Like

Brilliant, thank you :slightly_smiling_face: Iā€™ll send them an email

1 Like

Weā€™ve had a pebble type battery vibe from the well known high street chainā€¦

What a disappointment.
Went to the toy purgatory for being useless and wasting our time.

UPDATE: Itā€™s back from the dead! :zombie: :woman_zombie:
I assumed that Iā€™d killed it with silicone lube, but a few weeks after the event I happened to read an article about platinum cured silicone & something didnā€™t sit right. Apparently Dimethicone (the condom lube) shouldnā€™t react with 100% platinum cured silicone. So I cleaned it again with Pjur Med cleaner this time (I used plain soap before) and it seems good as new! I remember we were messing around with massage oil as well that night, and my best guess is some must have got on the base of the toy, and degraded the condom, with the residue getting stuck to the silicone. :man_facepalming:
Apparently oils shouldnā€™t effect 100% platinum cured silicone either. The diseased looking stuff seemed super tricky to get off, so I assumed this was degrading silicone. I now feel really quite confident the silicone is ok. The surface texture is back to being the same as our other Tie-bright Vixskin dildo, after a really good clean with a bleach solution & boiling. Iā€™m pretty happy the toy hasnā€™t been damaged.

Itā€™s now sitting on my workbench slathered with a few different brands of silicone lubes, for scientific experimentation! Mwa! HA! HA!

3 Likes