Toys

Does anyone use all different toys during sex, what you’d have you found make you orgasm more?

5 Likes

Hi and welcome @sophiejade19950

Welcome to the forum @sophiejade19950 my OH uses different designs of vibrators, rabbits, realistic, g-spot. All good :blush:

1 Like

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Hello and welcome.
Have a search at different threads discussed on here and you will get some great tips and answers to your questions

1 Like

Depends on the session really.

Occasionally we use none at all but usually she’ll use a couple of clitoral toys and I’ll be allowed a stroker and/or an anal toy.

There are times though when we damn near empty the bedside toybox if we’re in that mood.

I’ve not really ever had the opportunity to use toys during sex as yet but I hope someday I’ll have a partner who I can explore with and things

I often have plenty ready but rarely use them unless it’s a BDSM type session then ALL the toys

Hellooooo, sometime toys, sometimes not… Just depends on the night usually foreplay

Personally my wand (lovense domi 2) just works wonders for me, will often add other stuff as well, but that is a sure win every time, and would say it’s used 90% of the time toys are part of sex.

Greetings and Welcome @sophiejade19950 :sunglasses:

Are asking what makes me (male) orgasm more or are you looking for ideas for what makes my OH (female) orgasm more? there are a ton of toys out there, depending on your preference and how you like to get off.