what do you use

Just thinking of different ways of how my other half make each other gum whats yours? ?

I normally use the wand or any other rabbit or bullet along with a butt plug, him choking me makes me cum too and I've recently discovered that using the shower head on a man while giving him head works too... Yet to try this on him but sounds like many guys enjoy it 😄

I also want to now try the shower head on my OH too now. My OH likes cock rings but gets off most on teasing me and watching me use toys on myself, wand, dildo but his new toy for me is butt plugs now. 😊

Hi Cheekyface as you said i did get the thread started. Ok what I use is my Lovehoney wand or mantic g spot vibrator my oh loves seeing me using these

My good lady uses a mini wand or a Motorhead vibrator to make herself come during vaginal or anal intercourse and I use a selection of mains powered wands, vibrators and suction stimulators to make her come during foreplay.

She can make me come by manual masturbation or a mains wand with a male attachment often along with a vibrating butt plug or pegging.

Unfortunately I just pleasure myself.