Trust Levels

@Ian_Chimp Do we think the Anniversary starts from the first date of the new forum as no on seems to have been awarded it yet.

Yeah, all of these badges will be based on the new forum. :+1:

1 Like

I agree it does seem like a completely new start for everybody.

I got mine this morning, so it must have been from yesterdayā€™s reading as Iā€™ve only just popped by today.

1 Like

Iā€™ve completed three badges where havenā€™t actually received them. The Link one, the reader one and the community guidelines one! Its driving me mad :joy:

I think Iā€™ve just gained my first badge! One of many I assume. Its great here. Only been in the forum for an hour haha

2 Likes

Some seem to appear the following day (the reader one did for us) and the guidelines one seems currently unachievable

1 Like

The community guidelines one seems to be missing for most of us , Iā€™ve read them twice but still nothing ! The reader one seems to take until the following day but I didnā€™t have a problem with the link oneā€¦that was awarded more or less straightaway .

I think the First Link one has to be a forum post. :+1: Try pasting this one into a reply (on a line to itself) and see if that makes it pops. :slightly_smiling_face:

https://lovehoneyforum.com/t/the-sandbox/257700

Thanks Ian. ~ My linked the LH wand in my post about the problem with itā€¦ bizarre. Thanks for all your replies folks ~

Eta I totally misread your reply! Iā€™ve just seen it has to be a link to the topicā€¦ silly me!

Ahh I am trying to strike out my original post, how do I do that? I know its ~ something but I cannot remember exactly!

1 Like

This is possibly (probably) me being ditzy, but I canā€™t see how to invite someone to the forum? I canā€™t see it on my user page. @Ian_Chimp any ideas Mr Chimp, oh forum guru? :blush:

Well, it could be a TL2 thing (or even a TL3), or Lovehoney may have disabled that feature along with PMs. :+1:

1 Like

Thank you :+1:t2:

1 Like

I didnā€™t see the edit. :slightly_smiling_face:

Youā€™re nearly there. Itā€™s double tildes, and they have to wrap the text, so no spaces. :+1: Like so:

~~My linked the LH wand in my post about the problem with itā€¦ bizarre. Thanks for all your replies folks~~

My linked the LH wand in my post about the problem with itā€¦ bizarre. Thanks for all your replies folks

5 posts were merged into an existing topic: Certified and Licensed Badges (Discobot Tutorials)

@Ian_Chimp Congratulations on reaching Level 2, Ian!

I hope to get there at some point too.

I like the photo option and the Invite User option as Iā€™m sure Iā€™d use both.

Thanks for sharing your finds x

1 Like

And (just to confirm for anyone approaching these thresholds :slightly_smiling_face:) these seem to be the criteria. I got Member at day 15 (logging in every day).:+1:

4 Likes

Iā€™m not too far off now! :blush:

1 Like

Iā€™m just saying, butā€¦

***Iā€™M RACKING THESE BADGES UP BABY! *** :joy: :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

@jbfrater Hahaha I just got 3 today alone too!

2 Likes