Turned on by sharing!

Why do I get incredibly turned on by the idea of sharing my long term gf with another male? I particulary like the idea of her giving someone a blojob, anyone else think the same?

Just wanted to clarify, not looking for anyone on this site! Just looking for advice!

Nope

i wouldnt mind watching my girlfriend with another girl, but seeing her with another man would make me angry and feeling betrayed!

relationship would end ..

Nope serious monogomy for me

Its not an uncommon fantasy, but I think that it would take a very special kind of relationship for anyone to be able to do it in real life without it affecting that relationship.

I know my oh wouldn't want me to be with another man, and is very clear that I am not for sharing but when it comes to the idea of another woman isn't quite as against it.

I'm in exactly the same position as boobaloo - he says point blank no to another man, but is more up for the idea of another woman.

I think it definitely would take a very secure and special relationship to survive something like that.

I'd love my hubby to share me and love the idea of sharing him in way of me dominating him making him do things to another woman while i do things to him...

john i find the though of my Oh being given a good seeing to by a total stranger a huge turn on, however i would never let it happen because you just don't know how your actually going to feel about it untill it's too late, best kept a fantasy i think

I like being shared i am more than happy that K encourages me to seek out and have sexual activity with various partners. X

Mistress D wrote:

I like being shared i am more than happy that K encourages me to seek out and have sexual activity with various partners. X

;-) Lucky you eh!

mistress d, does K like to watch or just be told about what you have been up to??

I am in an open relationship as such, I dominate men but never anything sexual. However I am sexual with other women.

My partner and I talk a lot and are very open about our sexual tastes and desires, he is fine with me having relationships with women as I am open about it, it is not cheating if everyone involved is aware and fine with it. If I went behind is back it would be.

If he was sexually interested in men, then I would be happy for him to try things, if I was there or not, as long as he was open with me.

However, I do not or would not have a sexual relationship with another women or a man simply because my partner asked me to. Same as I wouldn't expect my partner to.

The unfortunate fact about many men is that they are willing to share their girlfriend with another woman and want to get involved (threesome) but are not happy about it the other way around.

If everyone involved is happy and aware of what is going to happen then I would say try it. Be aware that for many, the harsh reality of sharing partners leads to jealousy, arguments and often break ups. My suggestion would be never go with anyone you are friends with, not worth the friendship and or akward times. The best option for a one off is a paid sex worker, then you will never have to see them again.

I am in an open relationship as such, I dominate men but never anything sexual. However I am sexual with other women.

My partner and I talk a lot and are very open about our sexual tastes and desires, he is fine with me having relationships with women as I am open about it, it is not cheating if everyone involved is aware and fine with it. If I went behind is back it would be.

If he was sexually interested in men, then I would be happy for him to try things, if I was there or not, as long as he was open with me.

However, I do not or would not have a sexual relationship with another women or a man simply because my partner asked me to. Same as I wouldn't expect my partner to.

The unfortunate fact about many men is that they are willing to share their girlfriend with another woman and want to get involved (threesome) but are not happy about it the other way around.

If everyone involved is happy and aware of what is going to happen then I would say try it. Be aware that for many, the harsh reality of sharing partners leads to jealousy, arguments and often break ups. My suggestion would be never go with anyone you are friends with, not worth the friendship and or akward times. The best option for a one off is a paid sex worker, then you will never have to see them again.

matt7c wrote:

mistress d, does K like to watch or just be told about what you have been up to??

Being a Mistress myself, people refer to me as Mistress or Mistress R. Capital Letters see? It is poilte to type a Mistress' name how she types it, in this case Mistress D. Many (myself included) see it as rude not to.

oh sorry i didnt realise, consider myself told :)

matt7c wrote:

oh sorry i didnt realise, consider myself told :)

It's ok, I was just pointing out a common mistake.

matt7c wrote:

K likes to be forced to watch (ie bondage etc) But i also enjoy telling him and judging by the reaction i get it turns him on a great deal too.

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

matt7c wrote:

Being a Mistress myself, people refer to me as Mistress or Mistress R. Capital Letters see? It is poilte to type a Mistress' name how she types it, in this case Mistress D. Many (myself included) see it as rude not to.

Thank you for pointing out his error x

totally agree with everything you wrote MasqueradeMinx think that is what has stopped me actually arranging to share my hubby the fact of wanting it to be a stranger from as far away as possible not someone we know because deep down I know I'd end up getting paranoid because I'm daft like that lol.. Me and my hubby both agreed from the start that I could sleep with women as thats not something he can supply so to say and I agreed if he ever wanted to do the same with a man (he doesn't :-\ ) then that would be fine, not too sure how he would feel about sharing me though I shall be asking tonight lol