Uh oh what do i do!?

I was bored at work this morning so took a little something that was delivered by LH (for me to review as it is not yet live on the website) and it has made me so horny i inadvertently, yet on purpose, touched myself under my desk and have come all over myself....

i am still at my desk and there arent many people i have to walk past, but i am very very red (in the face, before you ask)!!!

I guess you'll be grabbing a stack of papers that you conveniently hold in place whilst you walk to the loos for a clean up.

Clean up? Toilet?

WandA wrote:

Clean up? Toilet?

I'm presuming there is a dodgy white stain issue. In which case, paper towel + water and dab, dab, dab.

hmm thankfully no stain, just an embarrassed look on my face!

bloody good orgasm tho so it was all worth it....thanks for your advice.

Spill a distraction on yourself? Coffee over it and it needs a clean up! Make sure its not too hot..

What the hell was it you took?! Deffinately deserves a good write-up by the sound of things! x MC x

Crikey, :)

I am with WandA, a distraction to cover up your flushed expression if not any hard evidence.

Christ i have taken one of these before and it worked wonders but this is ridiculous. I am still (or is it again?) horny and cumming still, i feel like if i rub my legs together i will come properly again.

LH have asked me not to mention brand names but basically its a herbal pill

Sounds great, Im constantly horny, just think what i would be like if i took somthing like that (crist lock up your pussys)

yeah i am the same way Kinkyfish, but i was bored and thought what the hell!!

DrtyBoy wrote:

Christ i have taken one of these before and it worked wonders but this is ridiculous. I am still (or is it again?) horny and cumming still, i feel like if i rub my legs together i will come properly again.

LH have asked me not to mention brand names but basically its a herbal pill

a herbal pill.....christ that sounds amazing.........!!!

I think I need to get me some of this stuff!

jeepers, that's a juicy anecdote right there! Sorry for using the word jeepers, but, I mean, wow, that's pretty epic!

I hope you got away with it cleanly (well, you know what I mean..)

wow instantly looking forward to this pill...and damn you fufiling one of my fantasies sounds fun though

Lol sounds like you are in a predicament lol if you had a yougart you could of accidently dropped that down you lol

This stuff is pretty good, I got home and sheepishly told the OH what happened during the day, she thought it was very funny....after a few seconds and the embarrasment was lifted and over the space of about 4 hours we had sex four times to try and sate my horn (one oral, 2 "regular" and one anal (awesome))

will deffo be buying these if/when LH puts them on live!

Wow i'll be getting some for my OH then! Can't wait, i hope they are not too expensive, i should start saving! x

they arent - i found some on amazon (a 3rd party seller sells them) - average 50p a pill or so

Oh and Ilovemyman, if you do go for them you have been warned, you will be in for a proper all night (and following morning) session!! I had 4 awesome orgasms last night and i am still gagging for more at my desk!

I just hope i dont have another embarrassing accident like yesterday! Surely the herbal pill must have work off by now!