O my word I am sooo bored at work!!

Seriously in need of some stimulating conversation... anyone fancy helping me through the rest of this afternoon?

Happy to talk about anything so long as it's interesting

You pick the subject and I'll kick off the conversation xxx

Ah i'm game for anything sweetheart.. however to really peak my interest i'm happy with some flanter.

What keeps your mind occupied when you're at work and bored xxx

I get to meet lots of people at work so boredom isn't really a factor but I sometimes indulge in sexting fun with my OH!

I work with IT, so I work on 1 system, and 'explore my sexuality' on another in LH forum ;-)

I would write a sexual fantasy though in Notepad, if your company is very strict about web access, to explore later on!

Very forward of you! lol

SOT4U, together we should write a fantasy to mke Adidan's hair curl! 😈😈😈

When does your OH get a break, assuming she is at work?

So, why sooooooooo bored Adidan?

Ah im just providing phone cover when normally on a friday i should be finished at lunchtime... this way im here till 5... boooo!! Woukd rather be doing whats in my mind though x x

You need to save those thoughts until you see your OH later!

And you could always treat your good lady with a present from LH with your overtime pay! Order it before you finish and it will be with you tomorrow. mmmmmm go on, I bet you can't resist lol

Ha ha its already been done that's the problem!! They came a couple of fays back they havent been used and im thinking about when we do get to use them!! Not the best thoughts to keep you at work

What did you invest in?

You can never have enough of a good thing, surprise her with some more!

Ha ha check out my purchase list see if its something that would float your boat too. maybe give me some tips.

I bought a jelly dildo and a vibrating one... they seem a bit large but she's looking into trying them out on me... ever done that kind of thing before?

I have recieved a wonderful jelly dildo as a gift from an ever more wonderful man and tried it out in the bath after an early morning run today. All I can say is yummy!!!

Aww that sounds amazeballs... are you going to use it on him? Did it feel a bit big? This is over 6inches and an inch girth... im worried that she's going to pound me into submission x x

Mine is 8" and feels bloody amazing!

long that is but pobably equal girt

Mine is Doc Johnson 8" Clear Jelly Dildo

The exact same one!! So as a girl have you thought about using it on your oh? Does the idea of playing with his bum turn you on or is it not your kind of thing??.

Loving the idea of keep dan entertained at work mind... however i think it would boil down to get a dan a new job as id be hooked on the updates x x

So how discreet is discreet??