šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ UK Special Offers, Top Sale Picks and DOTD

I donā€™t have any insider info, so I could be completely wrong. :slightly_smiling_face: But with Unlimited not being available to anyone new since January it seems like itā€™s already gone, and weā€™re enjoying the final grace period before itā€™s gone for us too.

The latest loyalty info seems to be the new scheme going forward.

2 Likes

The agent I talked to said it was a ā€œgranddaddyā€ program from the old site that technically didnā€™t exist anymore so :woman_shrugging: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

:laughing: yeah, i feel it will probably get phased out sadly. Which is a shame but probably fairer to everyone else.

1 Like

I did think they were going to replace it with something equally as exciting, but weā€™re about 5 months in now and Iā€™m not so sure. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I hope it is continued/replaced with something similar because I know things like the free postage make a real difference to whether I treat myself to something or not.

:crossed_fingers:t2::crossed_fingers:t2:

6 Likes

@MsSubExperimenter 100% agreed!

3 Likes

Iā€™d probably order much less without the discount, or more likely actually look on other sites.

2 Likes

:hibiscus: Tuesday 8th Jun

:octopus: Other Offers

The hot octopus duo is 50% off guys :heart_eyes: its going for Ā£60. There is also some aneros stuff in there.

7 Likes

Tuesday 15th June
:star2: Deal of the Day :star2:

Lovehoney High Roller Remote Control Rotating Prostate Massager
Think remote control requires a battery but canā€™t find this information at the momentā€¦
Ā£50 Ā£25 (50% off)

I own it andā€¦
  • I recommend it :+1:
  • I am not a fan :-1:

0 voters

3 Likes

Iā€™ve got the hot octopus duo, looks slightly different with a watch strap. I nickname it the cumcannon, itā€™s brilliant on a penis. Very noisy and the one time I tried to use it as a couple we discovered one of the remote batteries is dead :disappointed:.

2 Likes

Wednesday 16th June
:star2: Deal of the Day :star2:

Lovehoney Power Play 10 Function G-spot Rabbit Vibrator
Ā£45 Ā£22.50 (50% off)

I own it andā€¦
  • I recommend it :+1:
  • I am not a fan :-1:

0 voters

2 Likes

My partner was disappointed when she looked at my toy box recently to find Iā€™ve only really bought penis and anal toys (with lockdown Iā€™ve not seen her for most the year, and with work/distance still donā€™t get to see her as often as I would like). She liked the look and feel of one of my rotating prostate massagers so tempted by this daily deal, the batteries put me off thoughā€¦

There are quite a few rechargeable rabbits in the Up to 50% off Vibrators Deal this week. Generally theyā€™re a bit more expensive than the battery operated, especially the Happy Rabbits nearer the bottom but this Rechargeable Silicone Rabbit looks pretty similar to the DOTD and has 30% off?

3 Likes

Theres a couple of wands in there too.

Thanks, think Iā€™d rather get the daily as it seems to rotate around? I do have a battery charger somewhere with AAs, could get some triples since Iā€™ve another toy that needs them and gets neglected (and Iā€™ve so many different chargers now itā€™s almost as annoying as batteries haha)

1 Like

One of the bunnys in the sale does something similar.

More expensive, though people have been saying its a really good one.

1 Like

Thanks, itā€™s hard to pick something when itā€™s not for myself. Might go with the cheapest rotating option given itā€™s more a token? than a toy I know will rock her world. She could always buy her own :slightly_smiling_face: (okay thatā€™s a lie as she likes the look of the suction things but could never justify spending Ā£100 on herselfā€¦)

1 Like

One of the romps suction toys seems to get good reviews( Ā£30ish) might be worth a look. Really depends what she likes, what kind of stimulation etc. Suction toys are pretty heavy clit stim, so if she likes you going down on her clit, that is probubly a good bet.
Bullets are usually a safe bet if shes into good clit stim too. If sheā€™s more into penetration or has a very sensitive clit you might want something else though.
You want ideas, the guys on here will be happy to make suggestions if you give them some of her preferences

2 Likes

How do I find a discount code? Iā€™ve got an order of lingerie in my basket but canā€™t find a code.
Excuse me ots been a while :see_no_evil:

Iā€™m afraid there arenā€™t a lot of regular discount codes knocking about now Unlimited is phasing out (though the Unlimited 25% off Ā£40+ still works if you were an existing Unlimited member before the shopping site update).

If you listen to the podcast thereā€™s a 15% off code? Or thereā€™s the 20% off one if you sign up for texts?

These donā€™t work with these Exclusions though.

Or thereā€™s the Service Discounts if you happen to have a job that fits?

3 Likes