🇬🇧 UK Special Offers, Top Sale Picks and DOTD

The unlimited one it UNLIMITED25OFF40
theres also a student discount and carers discount in the offers section i think. The rest pop up now and again

4 Likes

Thanks, I’ve edged my bets. She randomly decided to use a rotating prostate massager on herself (it’s been cleaned but I’m not a fan of mixing) and enjoyed the feeling of it, so I think the rotating effect she likes.

Spotted the romp so went with that at well. I expect it’ll go on sale now before I get to see her!

She enjoys her little bullet, so clit stim is up there, probably why she liked the idea of the womaniser style toys.

Just need to find batteries now!

3 Likes

Hope it goes down well. All else fails you can always return it.
I know when i got my first rechargeable bullet ( the desire one) it was a real eye opener. Power level is very different to the battery ones.
Mantric toys are also fab, (they do a nice bullet too) so waiting till they go on DOTD is always an option in future.

3 Likes

Thursday 17th June
:star2: Deal of the Day :star2:

Lifelike Lover Classic Realistic Vibrator 8 inch
£30 £15 (50% off)

I own it and…
  • I recommend it :+1:
  • I am not a fan :-1:

0 voters

3 Likes

Summer25

Things are heating up! One for you and one for them, whatever the combo, save 25% when you buy 2 or more items.

Don’t miss out, this deal is only valid for a limited time!

Terms and Conditions

Offer available for a limited time only. Add the coupon code SUMMER25 on the basket page. One coupon code per order. Offer cannot be used with other offers and excludes the products and brands detailed here

(Fun new forum feature - you can pause that gif if you click on it :+1:)

6 Likes

By coincidence, used that last night, It’s really big and girthy and unusually thickest in the middle so the last couple of inches go in real easy. Would be better if wireless obvs but for the price, especially the DOTD price get in there quick , like within eight mins quick!

4 Likes

I love this one too :eggplant::ok_hand:

4 Likes

Friday 18th June

Tracey Cox Supersex Couples Kit 3 Piece
£60 £30 (50% off)

Batteries required: Cock Ring 3 x LR44 (included), Love Egg 2 x N (included), Remote 1 x 23A (included), Rabbit Vibe 2 x AAA (sold separately)

I own it and…
0 voters
2 Likes

I daint know that code existed, cheers for that @Ian_Chimp so happy people have the consideration to post em :ok_hand::smirk:

2 Likes

Dont worry, my email often fails and i miss them too. Its nice to get them posted here.

2 Likes

I totally agree, yous are doing awesome with putting everything on here, I’m super impressed n want yous to know it’s greatly appreciated @Ian_Chimp @Green_Eyed_Girl @Peitho @Calie n anybody else who’s putting in their own time to help the forums, lovehoney n last but not least us customers :ok_hand::sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Can I ask if anyone has this set and if the ring is any good? It’s in my basket now but waiting to press buy. It looks better than the ones with a slide in motor.

Saturday 19th June

Tracey Cox Supersex Vibrating Butt Plug 3 inch
£23 £13.80 (40% off)

Batteries required: 2 x AA (not included)

I own it and…
0 voters
3 Likes

Not 100% this belongs here, but here is where its going.
There seems to be a competition on. Every entry gets a discount code apparently. Winner gets £1000 fsog bundle. Entrys are in a creative medium of your choice. Examples include photography, poetry, creative writing, art, music etc.

ian bas posted its own thread :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

It looks like it’s a £1000 FSOG prize bundle rather than £1000 cash. It could be 10 vibrators, a pack of knickers and some signed books. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Not sure where I can use 10 vibrators but I’d give it a good try :flushed:

1 Like

Anywhere. They’re really versatile. :+1: Kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, car, at your desk, on the bus… :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Now you’ve got me thinking, but in a non lovehoney oriented way :smiley:

Could be used for a great home 4D cinema, like those bass shakers people install in their sofas!

1 Like

Sunday 20th June

Tracey Cox Supersex Rechargeable Remote Control Strapless Strap-On Vibrator
£70 £35 (50% off)

Batteries required: I think the remote is battery powered, but not sure about the type? Should come with one though.

I own it and…
0 voters
3 Likes

This ends midnight tonight. :+1:

4 Likes