£55 £25 (55% off)

Batteries required: none

I own it and…
  • I recommend it :+1:
  • I am not a fan :-1:
0 voters
4 Likes

Massive up to 50% off sale :tada:

Lots of good stuff, including some things just in the shop.
A few picks (as there are over 300 items and im tired)

The doxy plug is in there (love this thing. So good. My fave metal plug)

Under matress restraints (very popular)

Lovehoney mains wand

Desire mini vibe (nice vibe, slightly bigger than a bullet. I Use this alot)

Life lover luxe Silicone dildo (the odd colour, but still a very good dildo)

Womaniser premium + we vibe tango bundle

There is also a ton of bondage gear. Mostly the silver set, but there a quite a few kits too. So if your lookig to get into it, or want to pick up some more stuff there are a ton of restraints, harnesses, and other kit going for very cheap.

Also a couple of fleshlights (but i know zip about fleshlights, so your going to have to make your own minds up on that one, sorry)
Kendra lust fleshlight
Tori black fleshlight

5 Likes

Sale

The Desire Wand has 60% off: :+1: (£32)

This ROMP has 50% off: (£25)

Desire Mini 70% off (£15)

LH Glitter Mini Wand 70% off (£12)

Couple of BloYo Blowjob Strokers 70% off (£7.50)

Cobra Libre II 50% off (£65)

A cheeky 30% off the original Womanizer Starlet (£49)

3 Likes

How does the romp match up against the starlet thats on offer? I want one jut dont know which except the price difference!

edit to add the reviews on the romp thats on offer are pretty damming so I dont think I’ll go for that one

The Unlimited 40% off one seems to work with Womanizer and We-Vibe, so that’s encouraging. :+1: Maybe they were mistaken?

2 Likes

The womaniser only has a 30min battery life, otherwise people seem to like it.
The romp shines reviews are rather dreadful arent they. I know theres *another romp in the shop that seems to have better reviews. Its about £30 i think, so may be worth a look

1 Like

For the price i’m tempted to get another mini vibe :joy:

1 Like

Wow, yeah. For £15 that think is a steal

2 Likes

I guess they’re ending that toy. Great price, the desire line is very impressive with extremely rumbly motors.

Got to try to reason myself very hard… I don’t think we (OK, we totally don’t) need it, but still that price… those are really well made toys!!!

1 Like

If it makes you feel any better i definitely didn’t need to order 1 since i already have 1 but i still did :joy:

2 Likes

the Cobra Libre is good but I had trouble fitting in lol and it created weird vacuum so had trouble pulling out too :grin:
Still a great toy though if you want something a little different. Catches everything at the end too, if that’s not too much info , so no mess

Tuesday 22nd June
:star2: Deal of the Day :star2:

Lifelike Lover Luxe Realistic Colour Changing Silicone Dildo 7 inch
£20 £12 (40% off)

I own it and…

0 voters

1 Like

I think this is the same mould as the lifelike lover luxe dildos, which i have and love. Theyr such a good shape. Filling and really g spotty with an amazing suction cup.

5 Likes

I’ll chuck a few more in. :slightly_smiling_face:

Lelo Mia 2, 40% off (£42)

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/bullet-vibrators/p/lelo-mia-2-rechargeable-clitoral-vibrator/a26487g41137.html

Gyr8tor, 60% off (£40)

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/g-spot-vibrators/p/lovehoney-gyr8tor-extra-powerful-rechargeable-gyrating-vibrator/a41457g75496.html

Warty Wand, 50% off (£45)

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/magic-wand-vibrators/p/vive-shiatsu-rechargeable-textured-massage-wand-vibrator/a45403g81832.html

Mantric Knicker Vibrator, 50% off (£25)

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/butterfly-vibrators-vibrating-knickers/p/mantric-rechargeable-remote-control-knicker-vibrator/a41534g80289.html

Desire Double Love Ring, 60% off (£18)

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/cock-rings/vibrating-cock-rings/p/desire-luxury-rechargeable-vibrating-double-love-ring/a40304g73674.html

3 Likes

:octopus: Other Offers:

These are still live, and they have some sale items in too. :+1:

2 Likes

Wednesday 23rd June
:star2: Deal of the Day :star2:

Lovehoney G-Kiss Fluttering Clitoral and G-Spot Vibrator
£20 £12 (40% off)

Batteries required: 2 x AAA (not included)

I own it and…
0 voters
1 Like

I liked as did my partner however she did comment it was rather intense and would have liked something a bit calmer.

1 Like

Not sure when it appeared, but the Lovense lush 2 is in the sale with 20% off

I enjoy my lovesense toy, feels better than the majority of other lovehoney goodies I bought for my bum.

The app can be tied in online with various videos, games and web cam stuff as well which might be fun.

Nothing super exciting, but some storage bags are in the sale too.

1 Like