šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§ UK Special Offers, Top Sale Picks and DOTD

I was tempted to get these so I can finally get rid of the boxes everything is in.

I use both sizes of the satin ones, and theyr nice. The bondage bags are also good, though the large could be bigger (more like a medium considering your trying so stuff things like cuffs in it)

2 Likes

Damn , missed it.
Hopefully it will come around again

Theres one the same shape in the sale, if you dont mind the slightly odd colour

3 Likes

Looks like theyve restocked some sale stuff, including the doxy plug, so if you missed it before your in luck

2 Likes

Thursday 24th June
:star2: Deal of the Day :star2:

Lovehoney Crystal Kink Couples Sex Toy Kit 8 piece
Ā£50 Ā£22 (56% off)

Batteries required: 4 x AA (not included)

I own it andā€¦
  • I recommend it :+1:
  • I am not a fan :-1:
0 voters
2 Likes

Has anyone tried https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/g-spot-vibrators/p/lovehoney-rechargeable-moving-bead-g-spot-vibrator/a45733g82328.html ? Itā€™s new and on sale but no reviews yet! I think it was a tester a while back so Iā€™m hoping one might go up before the sale ends.

Yes I have. Hoping to get the review submitted in the next couple of days.

Itā€™s interesting. The vibration is a bit meh. The ball works really well and does feel good but Iā€™ve found it takes a little getting used to and fiddling about to get it in the perfect spot. Probably not one for someone who is just starting to explore G Spot stimulation.

1 Like

Ooh thanks for your reply, looking forwards to seeing your review. Can you tell me how the ball works? I couldnā€™t really make it out from the pic or description. Is it just like a marble that moves in and out? Circle? Up and down? I couldnā€™t see any noticeable path I would expect it to take which you can on some toys.

Itā€™s a solid ball that moves up and down a short distance

Has anyone with love egg experience tried Lovehoney Rechargeable Remote Control Love Egg - Lovehoney UK ?
Itā€™s 50% off (down to Ā£25) atm, it has good reviews but all of them say itā€™s their first egg which can often mean people are happy with weaker vibrations. Iā€™ve been disappointed by so many love eggs Iā€™m not sure I should risk another, but Iā€™m still hoping the perfect one is out there! :crossed_fingers:

This one? (sorry, your link is broken for some reason)

1 Like

Yes! Thank you, Iā€™ve fixed my post now :slight_smile:

1 Like

Friday 25th June
:star2: Deal of the Day :star2:

Lovehoney Deluxe Rechargeable Mini Massage Wand Vibrator

Ā£40 Ā£20 (50% off)

Batteries required: None

I own it andā€¦
  • I recommend it :+1:
  • I am not a fan :-1:
0 voters
2 Likes

I picked this up and had a chance to give it a quick go last night. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/male-sex-toys/male-masturbators/p/blowmotion-pulse-vibration-rechargeable-vibrating-male-masturbator/a44457g80095.html

Itā€™s different. Most toys lead me to cum very quickly whereas this I was somewhat waiting. Not necessarily a bad thing, itā€™s unique in that sense. I like the small size, makes it portable. The thrusting is a different feeling as well, feels like I should be able to be hands free, but imagine with the small size itā€™ll just fly away.

Currently more impressed with this little vibrator set however https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/bullet-vibrators/p/lovehoney-rechargeable-bullet-vibrator-and-sleeve-set-5-piece/a42640g76718.html
I put on the long pointy one and that feels great on my balls, shaft and head. Not used something similar, but nice and powerful direct vibrations.

Girlfriend is in for a treat this weekend! Massage with oils, magic wand (itā€™s supposed to massage so maybe itā€™ll be nice on her back, legs, feet?), Tied up with bed restrains and blind folded, then a range of toys from the vibrator mentioned before to the rabbit and romp I bought just before the sale. Oh and some nipple play :+1:

3 Likes

Only advice i have with the massage wand is you may want to check the vibration strength on yourself before using it anywhere boney on her. Iā€™ve found that it actually can hurt a bit on boney areas like the spine unless itā€™s very weak at the lowest setting

I used it on my nose if that counts :upside_down_face:

Iā€™m super boney in comparison so maybe Iā€™ll try it a bit more first. Thanks for the advice :+1:

1 Like

I have got my sticky paws on my Birthday Discount, though I had to ask Customer Care for it. I got a CC40-prefixed one, which seems to be a special ā€˜Customer Care 40% offā€™ one. I think itā€™s single use, but it does seem to work with all the Exclusions (at least in my basket, Iā€™ve not used it yet :slightly_smiling_face:). And itā€™s valid for 30 days. :+1:

I donā€™t know if the actual emailed out birthday one is different (standard or unlimited), but maybe someone else got a proper one and can chuck in some comparisons?

1 Like

Mine was also a specially generated one.

1 Like

I had to ask for my anniversary one this week. Nothing came out via email.

1 Like