Ultra Zone Geisha Realistic Japanese Masturbator

After reading the blog about these im really intrested

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/blog/2011/08/17/lovehoney-awesome-sex-toy-of-the-week/

But apart from the brown skin ones what is the difference in the others anyone else intreste in these .I really like th idea of the warming device sounds great

They look really interesting - bet my OH would love a try!

There are a few my partner would like to try. He really likes the look of Funayado but would be happy to try all of them tbh. We both love Japnese items and designs so if they are still in stock around christmas I may get him one.

Holy crap, these are fantastic! The designs are fantastic, and the toys look brilliant. The heating wand is a thing of absolute genius! My two favourites have been wishlisted; the OH will be getting some none too subtle hints over the next few weeks.

These look like totally top notch and premium products. The box and design gives the impression of a luxury experience. The fact that they have included a vibe with lots of options and also a way to warm up the sleeve indicates they have done their customer research. Of course the real proof will be when I get my hands on one!

I really want to order one treat myself for my birthday but i cant make up my mind.

What are others intrested in ?

Im torn between.

shamisen

shikyaku

funayado

kyono

Some one help lol

Wishlisted!! just a shame it's gonna be a while before I can afford another toy

Ah well. That's the way the cookie crumbles! They do look rather nice.

which one did you wishlist jimee?

I am really interested in most of these for the OH. I may just get one for christmas or something, they look fab. I have wanted them since they first came on the site, money is a bit tight at the moment though.

Im thinking the yellow one but im still unsure

Does anyone know why they range between £60-£80 but seem to all contain the same things? Surely certain patterns don't cost £20 to make?

They look lush. I love Japanese inspired stuff. Packaging is gorgeous.

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

Does anyone know why they range between £60-£80 but seem to all contain the same things? Surely certain patterns don't cost £20 to make?

I asked lovehoney the same thing on livechat earlier hey couldnt answer only that they have different textures.

They did tell that if this range goes well they will start selling the duesl entry versions which look fab .

Im torn between shamisen and shikyaku but i dont see what i get for a extra £14

solidius wrote:

MasqueradeMinx wrote:

I asked lovehoney the same thing on livechat earlier hey couldnt answer only that they have different textures.

They did tell that if this range goes well they will start selling the duesl entry versions which look fab .

Im torn between shamisen and shikyaku but i dont see what i get for a extra £14

Hmmm well I will get the Shikyaku one, I liked that one but prefered the colour and design of the Kyono one, however I am not willing to pay £20 extra for it.

Well i got Shikyaku in the post today .Have not had a chance to test drive yet but will be posting a review up when i do .But i have to say the box i amazing definatly a keeper for the toy or other toys lol.The whole thing feel like qaulity and they thoaght to provide everything even the lube :)

The best bit is the heating stick wow that thing gets hot though and fast im not sure if there is a warning to how long it can be in the instructions as to how long it can be kept inside the sleeve as it seems to get rather warm.

But what a great idea no more soaking fleshlight in warm water .How long before you can buy the warming stick on its own.I bet fleshlight and maybe even lovehoney are thinking about it as we speak it seems so inotive.

The sleeve itself feels very heavy in a good way and the inside feels amaing with a finger even a gspot lol.

And the vibrator has so many settings i litterly cant wait to try this out.

Well finally tried this out and have to say im disspointed i got it tbh.

The warming stick is a good idea but i cant says it had much effect on the toy and i left it in while its like it doesnt make contact with sides of toy enough.

The toy itself is too heavy kind of wished i had sent it back soon er its just too havy more so than the flesh light almost not a handheld device.

And the inside had little to no feeling ive had more fun with the tracey cox stroker and thats alot less money than this.

Really disspointed with this toy :(