g-ki

Is it really a good vibe?? now its half price I want it!!!!

thoughts?

Ordered it half an hour ago, i've been wanting it for ages people say its amazing so i hope it's as good as the hype xx

I have one but I am going to send it back.

I have tried and tried but the shape just doesnt work for me.

I think the g-ki is fab - I reviewed it if you wanted to have a read. It looks very sleek in black and the pink is nice too. I might get one for my friends Christmas present. It really is a bargain! x

I'm debating this too.. I really don't like rabbits, they're completely the wrong shape for me.. so I'm wondering if this would be better..?

It is completely different to a rabbit, that's for sure! Both the head and neck move into three different positions each so there really should be something for everyone. I like having a straight neck with a fully curved head to massage my gspot and then my oh or a bullet on my clit - yum yum! x

I can't wait for mine to get here, I hope it lives up to my expectations, perhaps I shouldn't get too excited, just in case! It does look fab tho :-)

mines arrived and i'm pleased to see its rechargeable!!! Going to leave it on charge over night and see what happens.... so far, i am very impressed!!

I have three words for this toy,...... OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

chels18 wrote:

I have three words for this toy,...... OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

Haha, sounds good! I'd have nabbed one at half price if I had a vagina.

I do love g-ki! Glad you like it chels x

I want mine..... It was despatched on Monday but isn't here yet

Probably the snow! Everything can be blamed on the snow :-p

Yeah exactly.... Am still waiting on a parcel from Friday too, so the snow must have them all ;-)

Will be fun when they all turn up... Altho waiting for the G-Ki to charge will be torture, haha!

Luckily they charge pretty quickly ;-) I want to place an order but I don't know when I'm gonna be able to get home :-s

I'm waiting on 4 orders from LH now, totally bad planning on my part and won't be in either, so the earliest I'll be able to get them, assuming they attempt to be delivered is Saturday :-(

I'll be willing that charge on.... I'm so excited, I can't wait to try it :-)

i left mine charging over night....its fab!!!

Glad it's good Chels, makes me want mine even more

Still no post so no toys to make me smile

How come if I can make it to work the post office can't deliver? Ggggrrrrrr

Did you get it? xxx