Unpacking question

So anywhoo.

Question for the ladies and any potential dudes that have taken up wearing womens clothing.

Bought this from LH and just wondering how to remove the cardboard without damaging the clothing :sweat_smile:
Probably a simple method I have overlooked, but dont want to try anything crazy. :sweat_smile:

Thanks y’all.

2 Likes

Is it stretched over the cardboard by chance, like the cardboard’s inside the piece? Sometimes my stockings and fishnet dresses come like that, and it’s a very slow, delicate process to gently remove them.
Someone else may have a quicker method that I’ve not though of however.

I don’t have that exact piece but I would have thought the cardboard would just come out of the neck won’t it? Gently remove from arms and legs and it should just come out, the material is incredibly stretchy and I hope there shouldn’t be any snaggy bits on the cardboard.

Yes its stretched over the cardboard on both sides and has sleeves on both sides.

Yeah, no tricks… Just carefully working the stocking over it until it can come out the neck hole

2 Likes

It’ll be the same as for stockings, it’s usually inserted into the leg. So just peel the clothing back around it, think of it like peeling a banana.

It should be fairly simple to do, nothing I’ve ever bought has been tied or attached with anything, whats the issue you’re having with it?

Nevermind we good… :sweat_smile: food a spot big enough to slip my hand down from the opposite direction and stretched it out.

Most unnecessarily confusing packaging ever. :rofl:

Well it didnt go down exactly like that, but thankfully I could fit my arm down said neck hole and stretch it out with my hand from the inside, thus solving the issue. Thank you :slight_smile:

So I found slipping my hand down through the neck and using my hand to spread the clothing out so the cardboard just slid out. :3

Lol well when I’ve done fashion shoots and things with that sort of card packaging I tend to curl the card side edges inwards and just slip it out :nerd_face:
Stretch fabric is quite forgiving as long as it don’t get plucked !