Using the LH Forum with Partner

My partner knows i am on here (cos he introduced me to the site!!!), we both have our own individual accounts but know each others user names. I wouldnt be on here if he wasnt as its something i want to share with him, and i enjoy the fact that we are able to explore different ideas within the various threads together.

Hi All,

It was my wife that found this website and told me about it and how good it is. She has not signed up to the forums but does read them and get some very useful tips and ideas from here, Yes she knows i look / write on here and i am hoping she will oneday join in the chat.

Hubby knows I use this forum and quite often I tell him what I've said. The toys I buy from LH are for the both of us....

Hubby only really moans that I use this site when we are in a middle of a row then he says things like."well do you see me talking on SEX forums, would you like it if I talked on SEX forums, reh, reh, reh.". So I tell him (time and time again) that this forum is not only about talking sex, and that in fact it can be very helpful. Then just to get the last work in, I remind him that he too has benefited from this site, sex toys..hehehe...Then it's all done and dusted.

my hubby knows i come on here and he doesn't mind, he loves all the tips i pick up and all the goodies i buy for us both

Mine is aware that i visit here from time to time.....,

He has benefited greatly from all that I have learned on here. Though not quite sure what he would think about 'some' of the posts I have made/contributed to....

Naughty40 wrote:

Mine is aware that i visit here from time to time.....External Media,

He has benefited greatly from all that I have learned on here. Though not quite sure what he would think about 'some' of the posts I have made/contributed to....

have to agree hun, hubby doesnt see what i write, not sure he would agree with some of it

The bf knows I'm on here and he's fine with it. He's not the type to have an issue with it tbh, and he's totally fine with it.

He isn't on here though... unless he's hiding and hasn't told me lol..

As for the privacy issue, I'm not panicking too much. I am aware obviously seeing as guests can view the forums and see our usernames that with me at least, they might be able to work out who i am as i have used this nick on a couple of other sites... but i'm lucky in that i'm fine with that lol! i'm fortunate that i dont have to worry about such things, no-one is going to frown upon it or anything, and my friends already know what i'm like.

And if any family members stumbled across this, it might teach them to keep their noses out

My partner knows and reads but doesn't post. Just pays for my toys haha.

Morbidia wrote:

Howdy TB *waves at you* ^_^

x x x

Gesticulates animatedly in the direction of the setting sun, or what passes for that this time of year.... hugs and licks to Morbidia !!!

Tallboy

Mrs Duck likes to read some of the posts & takes a mild interest, she always helps with the toy reviews but she doesn't post, she gets on with computers like Green Peace & Chernobyl! She is just glad she can watch more CSI!

Look out for EdTheDuck when he comes on (it tends to be pretty rare and with huge gaps in between but he's on occassionally). He's my other half.

I do have some concerns with us both been on here- I've found out some stuff I really did not want to know- but generally its a good laugh and adds an extra something to the relationship. We both agree to not post explicit photos and neither of us are going to be starting a cyber sex relationship with anyone, so it's all good.

crayola wrote:

Look out for EdTheDuck when he comes on (it tends to be pretty rare and with huge gaps in between but he's on occassionally). He's my other half.

I do have some concerns with us both been on here- I've found out some stuff I really did not want to know- but generally its a good laugh and adds an extra something to the relationship. We both agree to not post explicit photos and neither of us are going to be starting a cyber sex relationship with anyone, so it's all good.

Oh Damn..... l will stop hoping for them then.

TB

EdTheDuck and endangered species then is he Crayola, hasn't fallen foul of the local Wing Yip establishment l hope!! May be hanging in the window now with a bicycle pump stuck up his ass all glazed and yummy!!

TB

TB have you been readinfg my fantasies diary?! lol

He's actually sat on the laptop as I speak. Was on the forums, dunno if he still is. Not going to ask cos it's sad enough that we're in the same room not talking as it is!

I am...

Question answered

It sure is! Although I am also making a website which come to think of it I may need the help of the lovely ladies on love honey for

EdTheDuck wrote:

It sure is! Although I am also making a website which come to think of it I may need the help of the lovely ladies on love honey for External Media

I am sure it will be forthcoming- but not from moi !!

Yours Ned Ludd

LF, i think my OH might be lurking around here somewhere too, lol, but as i said, he knows i post on here, and he's happy as im happy :)

It is a lil weird though, last week my brother got a package from LH, lol, I found it kinda funny, hehe

x x x