does your partner know how much time you spend on here

well the simple answer is NO

Yep - well he's probably guessed. He's not here much so I have to have someone/something to keep me occupied ! ;)

Of course. It's a forum, not some dirty secret! Plus I generally chat with him about things I've seen/read/whatever so yeah, he knows the score. He's probably fed up with how much I talk about new toys and pretty things and such lol.

I'd hate him to think I'm on some sleezy sex toy forum flirting all day long so I've always been honest about it. I pop on and off here so often through the day I know he'd feel insecure about what I was doing if I tried to keep it a secret from him so I don't :)

Yes but then my partner is on here as well

Lovebirds_x wrote:

Of course. It's a forum, not some dirty secret! Plus I generally chat with him about things I've seen/read/whatever so yeah, he knows the score. He's probably fed up with how much I talk about new toys and pretty things and such lol.

I'd hate him to think I'm on some sleezy sex toy forum flirting all day long so I've always been honest about it. I pop on and off here so often through the day I know he'd feel insecure about what I was doing if I tried to keep it a secret from him so I don't :)

This pretty much sums me up too

Yes, Mr Scorpius know all - lol xx

If we lived together he would lol

Of course he does! I've tried to drag him kicking and screaming, but it's not really his scene

I spend a fair amount of time on forums. So she knows I'm chatting just maybe she doesn't know just how much on this particular one.

I am quite flirty on here, but we both are with other people anyway, even in front of each other so I've not said anything here that we've not said in front of each in the past anyway. If she took an interest I'd be more than happy for her to have a look. I've got nothing to hide.

My husband knows I'm on here but I don't think he knows how often I'm browsing the forum.

Dunno... he doesnt care anyway haha

Im not too sure he knows exactly how much i spend on here but he knows i do come on here a lot. He use to ask me if i am on Facebook when i am on my phone. Now its you on Lovehoney? He likes being nosey at the forum sometimes. I wouldnt keep it secret from him though, he would be jelous! x

Redmosquito wrote:

I spend a fair amount of time on forums. So she knows I'm chatting just maybe she doesn't know just how much on this particular one.

I am quite flirty on here, but we both are with other people anyway, even in front of each other so I've not said anything here that we've not said in front of each in the past anyway. If she took an interest I'd be more than happy for her to have a look. I've got nothing to hide.

You - flirty !! Well there's a surprise ;) xx lol

My oh shows suden interest if I buy anything ! :)

My partner knows I use the forums (at least I think so, I've mentioned it before) but doesn't know how often. We don't live together yet and I don't spend a lot of time on here when we visit each other anyway, just the odd post here and there if we're watching something boring on TV or whatever. I'm mainly on here when I'm by myself, as I get lonely and like to chat to you lovely people :)

It's my o/h's fault i'm on here he was here first then dared me to make an account and promised lots of fun if I did ![](upload://rA41UoqYzU9yrgGiJUyzuRc98GV.gif)

The latest thing between us is he'll post me something that's been written on Fetlife and i'm like BUTbutbutbut I read that last week on l/h.

I speak to my husband regularly about all the nice things on here, plus I tell him things I've read in the forums.

So yes he knows I'm on here A LOT?!!!! lol.

I can't help it, the sex toys are all so pretty ![](upload://4WyQT1gwKaQJNwhYxrKZ1rOPglF.gif).

No,but she should probably guess with the goodies from here that keep turning up!

He knows I spend a lot of time on here, except over the last month. He was fairly active on the forum himself for a while but then lost interest. Me, I love this site.

Lovebirds_x wrote:

yep pretty much

Yep my hubby knows, and he doesn't mind in fact he. Has full access to my account on his computer and he has a read on here now and again himself and he seemed to like it, we now have a kinky twitter account we set up and share it seems to of become a shared hobby of ours