Vagina extender/padder outerer

erm it's been mentioned behind the scenes that starting this thread was a bit insensitive to the ladies and that i shouldn't really have mentioned it! i just wanted to say that i in no way meant to cause offence to anyone or make anybody self conscious etc! i saw there were threads in the past about similar topics that had been quite successful and just wanted to see what everyone's opinion was on the idea based on the fact that there are male penis enhancers out there! apologies to anyone that thought i was being a bit of an arse!

Littlemisshorny wrote:

I can kinda see where you are coming from though as I'm sure you were probably thinking the same sort of thing as a penis extender. (but for women obviously lol) I can't see it working though as it would desensitize the woman lol.

yeah i did wonder if a stretchy thing with nobbly bits might be more fun for the women! kinda like if a guy was wearing a textured condom or something similar (but actually good?) lol

DesignDude wrote:

erm it's been mentioned behind the scenes that starting this thread was a bit insensitive to the ladies and that i shouldn't really have mentioned it! i just wanted to say that i in no way meant to cause offence to anyone or make anybody self conscious etc! i saw there were threads in the past about similar topics that had been quite successful and just wanted to see what everyone's opinion was on the idea based on the fact that there are male penis enhancers out there! apologies to anyone that thought i was being a bit of an arse!

I didn't take any offence from your original post at all. I just saw it as a natural male curiosity with gadgetry (WandA is currently obsessed with light saber inventions haha) and an interesting discussion on sex toys.

It's possible the "padding" bit may have upset a woman but when it became apparent you were focusing more on the stimulation side of things rather than the "tightening" then that seemed fine to me.

I know you didn't ask but I wanted to give my opinion from a this particular female's point of view External Media

Ax

AdnaW wrote:

DesignDude wrote:

I didn't take any offence from your original post at all. I just saw it as a natural male curiosity with gadgetry (WandA is currently obsessed with light saber inventions haha) and an interesting discussion on sex toys.

It's possible the "padding" bit may have upset a woman but when it became apparent you were focusing more on the stimulation side of things rather than the "tightening" then that seemed fine to me.

I know you didn't ask but I wanted to give my opinion from a this particular female's point of view External Media

Ax

thanks for replying AdnaW, i was worried that i hadn't communicated myself properly External Media

i'm not interested in upsetting people, but i am very much interested in stimulating them lol! External Media (lol that sounds wrong)

Hi Design Dude,

Kudos for the profile pics, they're always creative, which is nice to see in, er, creative people.

It's an interesting concept. I think a dildo that a man could wear (with his penis inside it) that was textured with various functions, would be more marketable than some kind of va-jay-jay sock. But then it lacks the potential for stimulating a man in the way that something inside the vagina would allow.

I can see a lot of hurdles to get over with how to figure out a material that could be inserted properly, that was stretchable and skin safe. It would need to be stiff enough to be effectively placed inside but soft enough to prevent harm.

I don't think trying to sketch out an 'extender' is a good idea. The vagina is made to extend because it is elastic and amazing but something that fits inside to give pleasure is still an interesting idea. Women's vaginas can accomodate children so there is no need to create extenders.

Something that would fit comfortably and aid pleasure is fine but I don't think many women want something that they might feel is stretching them out in some way. Also there's the issue that a womans nautral lubrication won't come in contact with what's inside the toy and some women may feel like their lover is not having sex with them but something inside them.

During the plateau stage of arousal the vagina will change in size and the uterus tends to tilt (rather dramatically in fact) All of these things need to taken into consideration too.

I think it would very difficult to come up with a device that pleasured the woman as much as it pleasured her partner, without doing something that's already been done.

Nice way to think outside (or in this case inside) the box though.

One obvious solution would be something like this- a hollow, vibrating, strap on dildo

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=9652

But one that allowed it to be worn internally by a woman.

But wether or not people dig it or not is another question.

Er no, Think my OH might be a bit offended :S

Hasn't someone used something like this during sex?

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=16558

Both sides are textured, thick enough to do what the OP is after perhaps. Only problem would be keeping it where its desired.

I'm not remotely offended, Design Dude. It's not like you yelled "oi, sweetsub, your bits are gaping". That would offend me. You just asked a perfectly reasonable question.

I think I'm going to get the tracey cox super stroker and try it this way. My playmate says I'm so tight I sometimes hurt him when I come, but we like to play with big toys and I've been known to take his fist, so I think this could be amazing.

SS xx

Tigerlilies wrote:

Hi Design Dude,

Kudos for the profile pics, they're always creative, which is nice to see in, er, creative people.

thanks i maded it myself lol External Media

Tigerlilies wrote:

Nice way to think outside (or in this case inside) the box though.

again, thanks! i like to be a bit different but when you're as weird as me it's hard to tell if you're going a bit too far outside of the box sometimes lol!

SweetSubmission wrote:

I'm not remotely offended, Design Dude. It's not like you yelled "oi, sweetsub, your bits are gaping". That would offend me. You just asked a perfectly reasonable question.

I think I'm going to get the tracey cox super stroker and try it this way. My playmate says I'm so tight I sometimes hurt him when I come, but we like to play with big toys and I've been known to take his fist, so I think this could be amazing.

SS xx

awesome! it'd be interesting to hear what the results are like! External Media