Cock extenders

Hi All

My wife loves this https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32919 extender, the only trouble is I have trouble getting inside it, it's a bit too snug to say the least. Is there one with a larger canal diameter than 1.5 inches? I have used lube so that's not the problem.

Thanks for any help

Try something from the Fantasy X-Tensions range as they are made from a much softer material, e.g. https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32397

For him inside me size is not the ultimate satisfaction. It's his ability and willingness to excite me till I cum. If I need something bigger or longer, we have a good collections of them from LH for all occasions.

Never tried an extender, are they any good.

What diff does it make with dildos?

Mr and Mrs 69 wrote:

Never tried an extender, are they any good.

They work for us on two levels, size and sensitivity. It's not unusual for us to go a few weeks between sessions so when we do get to it I find excitement levels can push me over the edge too quickly which is frustrating for both of us. An extender helps this a lot as it does take away a fair amount of feeling, not ideal in some ways but better than coming too quickly when opportunities are limited.

And then there's the size aspect. She has always said size isn't an issue and judging by various things I've read online I'm pretty much bang on average size - and performance and reaction wouild suggest she enjoys what I was blessed with. But put a decent sized extender on and her reaction goes to another level, absolutely no doubt in my mind that increased size increases her pleasure. The first time we tried one I was a bit apprehensive about what her reaction would be but she was pretty keen to try on seeing it. On first insertion she was a bit taken aback and she wanted me to go slowly. In under a minute she was urging me on and telling me it was really good. Reading other reviews on here that seems to be a fairly typical response.

I'd say try to put any masculine ego based feelings to one side and give it a go :)

Thanks All

It's not about anythink in particular, or are there other ways to please, or it's not the size that matters, etc. it's just a different kind of fun sometimes.

Anyway, it's a shame but LH doesn't have anything with a larger canal diameter than 1.5 inches, if anyone knows of somewhere else that sells a product which is larger please let me know.

Thanks