Question for the ladies about cock extenders

Hi all

We are thinking about buying a cock extender, our questions are:

1. Do ladies really enjoy the extension, or prefer the real thing, or a bit of both?

2. Would your preference be for a silicone one?

Now a general question, I'm fairly well built, does anyone have a recommendation? some state Canal diameter 1 inch, this would definately be too small.

Thanks everyone.

Welcome to LH.

1. We've only used the extender a few times and I still prefer my partner's penis but it's nice to have something a little different now and again. I like the extra size and it makes him last much longer.

2. I had a jelly one and hated it but LH were nice enough to let me swap it for a silicone one which was much better. The jelly one dried me out constantly! The silicone one is a little hard and abrasive but that could just be the one I have. A softer/squishier one would be perfect. Silicone is also much easier to clean.

I'm not sure about the canal diameter, sorry.

We tried a TPE one and Mrs K&C asked me to take it off after a minute as she didn't like the feel of it. And to be honest neither did I. It was like wearing a really thick condom that took any sensation away for me.

We got a smallish one as a freebie which I can recall showing her with a degree of apprehension. Needn’t have worried as she was pretty keen to give it a try. Within the week she demanded that we spent a bit of time looking for a bigger version. Apparently the fullness feels rather good and she will greedily edge herself with her vibrator whilst using the extender to maximise the pleasure. I’d say she quite likes ours 😂

I would say don't go too big!! We have one and to be honest it's quite painful which has put me off trying it again. My husband struggled to fit inside it so it's not much wider than him, but is very long! It deginately feels like a toy, as it's so rigid I think that's what hurt. We tried it missionary so I think maybe me on top if we try it again. You've got me thinking now, I'd pretty much forgotten we had it but seems a shame to let it go to waste!!

1 Like

We have this one https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=31409 My OH loves the way it feels, however it does fill her up and we can’t start with it as it has torn her so it is a toy we use midway during intimacy. Because of the fullness feeling it doesn’t get used regularly (perhaps 5 times a year). We use it on the times when she is very excited as I have more space to fill or if I am too close to orgasm and she feels she is a long way off as I last longer when wearing it. I am glad we bought it as it just adds to the enjoyment we share.

We've only used one penis extender, made of silicone. The product has been discontinued, but here is the link: https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=38144 It was difficult to put on, and it didn't stay in place. So my answers to your question are:

1. Theoretically I would enjoy the extension if my partner had a short penis. However, the extender we used wouldn't stay in place, so I obviously preferred the real thing.

2. I've only tried with a silicone one, bud based on my experience with dildos and vibrators any material can be just as nice. I think the fit, functionality and design are more important.