Vampires! whats not to love?! what could be more

aand to Ork id happily drink human blood if thats what i needed to survive. Xo'

Seeing as we eat meat isnt it just the same technically we are meat too.

>< but yeah i see whatchuu mean

But likepeopless opinions differ.

But like i said earlier **

i enjoyed the buffy movie when i was a VERYYY young girl , i think its aged well in a hammy slapsticky comedy kind of way . the series , i loathed when it first came out but found it imroved after a couple of series when it took on more 'juicy'story themes so you could get into it more than earlier seasons .

ive still got a soft spot for the musical episode ' once more with feeling '

plus , seth green as Oz ... added bonus :)

Lovehoney - Nicole wrote:

rubysoho wrote:

i enjoyed the buffy movie when i was a VERYYY young girl ,

It was the big thing in my school when it came out and I distinctly remember wanting to watch it one evening while my brother was babysitting me. He said it was too scary and changed the channel...to Interview With A Vampire. I had nightmares for months and the irony only dawned on me years later.

LOL !!! thats almost perfect irony haha ! im sure he was TRYING to protect you .. bless him ;) I can't honestly say theres anything i would have found scary at the age i was when it was released ( 12/13 ish at a guess - when was it .. 91/92 ish ?? ) i loves its sarcasm .. and a lot of THAT followed through into the series that followed i think .

Sorry don't. Get the vampire thing at all, yes Gary Oldsmobile his sexy but for me it's. Him in Leon, Have a thing about sexy baddies in films eg Die Hard.

kittencub wrote:

Sorry don't. Get the vampire thing at all, yes Gary Oldsmobile his sexy but for me it's. Him in Leon, Have a thing about sexy baddies in films eg Die Hard.

die hard - bruce willis = mmm

Lovehoney - Nicole wrote:

Yeah, I don't think Buffy was that scary at all...although I haven't watched it in years so I'll have to take a second look :)

ive got it on dvd >.< its good for drunken girlie nostalgia nightw with me an my grrls :)

One of my favourite movies is The Hunger.

Not Bruce. Willis, Alan rickmanN now that's. sex on legs, one of the sexiest roles going,

i like his voice .. but aside from that - not for me lol

Lost boys.

Ork wrote:

However, Kate Beckinsale in underworld..... damn XD

Or underwear... ;)

She's a real heart-stopper.

I can't stand vampire films. I'm not squeemish but I like my films to have believable stories (unless disney they're allowed to not be believable) and they're all the same and a bit boring.

Each to htere own but i love vampires aslong as they dont sparkle in the sunlight and acc die. And dont find thwm the slightest bit boring but when they came out with three lost boy films personally all three are great but they could of just made the one

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Dusk till Dawn! Salma Hayek. Yum, yum!

I mean, the vampire form isn't so sexy to me, but that dance and the python draped over her bare flesh. The gliding motion of her body, the complete control over the whole room... Ahem, i'll stop there. Heh!

ha i love this film - so funny !

On a hot summer night.
Would you offer your throat to the wolf with the red roses?
Will he offer me his mouth?
Yes
Will he offer me his teeth?
Yes
Wlll he offer me his jaws?
Yes
Will he offer me his hunger?
Yes
Again. Will he offer me his hunger?
Yes
And will he starve without me?
Yes
And does he love me?
Yes
Yes
On a hot summer night.
Yes
I bet you say that to all the boys.

I've noticed that no one has mentioned TrueBlood (which I'm waiting to return next week!). With the girls I cant decide who I'm more in love with; Pam or Jessica.

And for the men its Eric Northman in a tanktop every time. He's just lickable!

S&S wrote:

I've noticed that no one has mentioned TrueBlood (which I'm waiting to return next week!). With the girls I cant decide who I'm more in love with; Pam or Jessica.

next week ??? OOOOH !!!! awesome , i didnt realise it was that soon ! i have boon a little bored by this season with its politics etc , but the mid season finale cliffhanger was AMAZING !!!!! cant wait to see how THAT pans out

S&S wrote:

Yay for True Blood!!! :D

gunther wrote:

On a hot summer night.
Will he offer me his mouth?
Yes
Will he offer me his teeth?
Yes
Wlll he offer me his jaws?
Yes
Will he offer me his hunger?
Yes
Again. Will he offer me his hunger?
Yes
And will he starve without me?
Yes
And does he love me?
Yes
Yes
On a hot summer night.
Yes
I bet you say that to all the boys.

Truly wonderful song!