OK, so is this a bit strange?

I've just finished watching Monsters vs Aliens for the first time.

I had heard it was good, but I never realised just how hot Susan/Ginormica would be. How can a cartoon of a giant woman in sparkly lycra get any better than this, it's really done it for my femdom side!!!

ive not seen it :(

Don't worry, I had a crush on Jack Frost from Rise of the Guardians and he's animated and made-up too :) You're not alone!

EDIT: I quite fancy Bunnymund too. That accent... *Swoons*

perhaps a bit of macrophilia?

I've always fancied John Smith from Pocahontas :D

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

I was *in love* with John Smith from Pocahontas! ;)

PinkPolkaDot wrote:

he is fine lol

I have a thing for Neytiri from Avatar. The woman who plays her is both beautiful and talented, but I do prefere her in blue... and with a tail!

brockleyfox wrote:

I have a thing for Neytiri from Avatar. The woman who plays her is both beautiful and talented, but I do prefere her in blue... and with a tail!

I love the woman who plays her. She is cutie as a blue cat too though. I think theyre all so sweet. I can't remember who it is though. Is she also the witch in pirates of the Caribbean?

My hubby has a thing for Betty Rubble off the flintstones, and Jessicca Rabbit!! Which I find wierd how can you fancy a cartoon??

I've never been able to relate to cartoons in a sexual way, something about cartoons always relates it to childhood for me :/

Haha, one of my first thoughts upon watching that film was "I bet the macrophiles love this". She was pretty kickass, I'll admit.
I can't immediately think of any animated characters that have done it for me, personally, but I'm sure there have been some.
Considering the existence of hentai, I don't think it's entirely abnormal to fancy a cartoon once in a while ;)

Macrophilia - I've learned a new word!

Old thread I know...all my friends think I'm really strange as I think Mr. Incredible and Buzz Lightyear are really sexy. Anyone else "into" animated characters?

CurvyJilly34F wrote:

Old thread I know...all my friends think I'm really strange as I think Mr. Incredible and Buzz Lightyear are really sexy. Anyone else "into" animated characters?

Ahaha I'm so glad you said buzz lightyear!! There's something about him that I loooove haha

I still have a soft spot for Trent Lane from Daria

As a big fan of manga and anime (particularly yaoi) I definitely have a thing for animated characters.

Glad it's not just me....😱 I asked my friends " if you could sleep with an animated character who would you choose?" And they were like....what??? You're strange....But guess I am the different one...🤪

Lara Croft if I were to choose a pixelated character to lust over ha ha. No not just because of her boobs either, I lover her demeaner and characteristic.

SQ