Vampires! whats not to love?! what could be more

They're dark sexual beautiful creatures of the night

The only thing better would be able to become a vampire.

What they wear

How much of a statement they make.

Strong independant

Beautiful in every aspect.

Blood lust.

How everything you would see would be so much more beautiful and magical taste sex alcohol.

Why wouldnt you want to.

;D

Interestingly Serial Killers often hold a love or obsession for vampires as vampires have a very valid reason to commit murder (to stay alive). In the same way that people are often attracted to serial killers (hybristophilia) people are attracted to vampires because of the extreme power they hold over everyone. Actually vampires and serial killers turn out to be pretty repulsive and not worth the attraction.

As it stands, I would give all my blood and my body to Gary Oldman as Dracula

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I really, really hope you are not thinking of Twilight here!!! LOL!

I still hold a small flame for the vampires from Anne Rice, I must admit.

Vampires seem to be heavily romantic though. Draped in the finest of things, the swoop in for the kiss to the neck, the blood lust...

Same! Mmmmm Lestat, excuse me while I go drool now

I could not agree more. And not the namby pamby Twilight vampires! We're talking about real vampires here, I mean, Interview With The Vampire! *drool*

I have to agree in the not the Twilight sense, but Anne Rice's Vampires are rather sexy!

I read the Black Dagger brother hood recently and have to say I did find myself fictionally attracted to them too (Guilty pleasure I guess!)

Well im not a serial killer i just find them very beautiful. :) #

Yesh mandi my lover ofc Interview with a vampire that film is A...wait for it MAAAAAZING! Wouldnt of get le tattoo otherwise. My love for louis <3

And no to all the people that think im on about shitty sparkly vampires

No No And Nôoooooooooo. Okay glad thats cleared up and we are all on about sexy creatures of the night with a lust for blood.

Much love xxxxx

And yes kittystar are you on about lestat from interview with a vampire or queen of the damned. (Hopefully queen of the damned.) But tbf id let either make me immortal.

LauraAurora wrote: (Hopefully queen of the damned.) .

i genuinely thought that was one of the worst films id ever seen . id even prefer twishite over that ! it was hugely disappointing !

rubysoho wrote:

i genuinely thought that was one of the worst films id ever seen . id even prefer twishite over that ! it was hugely disappointing !

Lestat from the books either way!

The queen of the damned movie is fine if you completely separate it from anything anne rice/book lestat, and I have to admit that I still do have a huge crush on Stuart Townsend in that film, particularly the scene when he's all "would you like me to play for you?" Umphhhh!

plus the soundtrack is pretty sexy too ;)

KittyStar wrote:

rubysoho wrote:

Lestat from the books either way!

The queen of the damned movie is fine if you completely separate it from anything anne rice/book lestat, and I have to admit that I still do have a huge crush on Stuart Townsend in that film, particularly the scene when he's all "would you like me to play for you?" Umphhhh!

it was the acting from all the main parts that ruined it all for me , i HATED townsend as a choce from the start as hes frankly , IMO terrible in everything he's been in . :( shame cos i really enjoyed the book and would have liked to have seen it be made as well as interview was .

Jean-Claude from Laurell K. Hamilton's 'Anita Blake' series is still who I think of when someone says sexy vampire.

I resent what you say about the movie i loved it and yes thw soundtrack is amazing but everyone has a point of view but dont gp putting down someone elses.

ALSOO to everyone whom concerns i meant vampires on general (apart from twishite) the clothes they wear, how they are. Etc etc

Aslong as i get to turn into a blood thirsty beautiful creature of the night i couldnt care whom it was that turns me ><

LauraAurora wrote:

I resent what you say about the movie i loved it and yes thw soundtrack is amazing but everyone has a point of view but dont gp putting down someone elses.

lol .. untwist your panties

i wasnt putting down your point if view , i was commenting on an open discussion thread .. with MY opinion in response to one of your comments . if my opinion , which io offer DIFFERS from yours , thats not a put down , its merely , as its seems , a differing opinion . in your opinion you love it , in mine , i hated it . im NOT saying anyone who loves it is a moron am i ? no . im saying IMO - i thought they made a great book into a dross, hammy acted film .

Not wearing any love, lounging around the house in my pjs so no panties to get twisted... Love? Love? Im not an old granny tho >< but ookay.

Comment what you wish ..love.

Im not bothered i was simply saying everyone had their own opinion. So if you read what i said i wasnt being funny in anway or form

THANKS.

XOXO'

GRreattt film

I personally think i was being polite.

I even said each to there own

And i love buffy.. Well Angel was the reason to watch it for me

X