Vibrating cock ring

Hi

I hope someone can help,

My partner would love to be wearing a cock ring where I would have control if we were out and about like he could do with me.

I've found something we both like the look of for me but I'm struggling to find something for him. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks

Correct me if I'm wrong. Vibrating C-ring worn by him is more for her clit during sex play. There isn't much nerves at the base of his P. Besides he has to have a full erection in order to hold the ring intact.

I'm unsure if LH has something to offer you where he can wear it over his P-head(gland) and comes with remote control.

The lovehoney wild thing remote cock ring would fit the bill, we have it and it's great.

The vibrations are definitely jot just for her, there's one ring around the shaft and another around the testicles, vibrations go through both and it feels awesome.

One thing though, be careful how long it's being worn for, I remember Jess from LH saying you shouldn't wear blood restricting items for more than about 30 mins.

I know when I have it on, my penis is quite engorged and is bigger than normal with all the retained blood and can look purple too. I suspect there is some wisdom into the 30 min thing.

Senator wrote:

The lovehoney wild thing remote cock ring would fit the bill, we have it and it's great....

@Senator, thanks for the info. Can it be worn with a flaccid P.? Or has it have to be erected?

Yep, it can be worn flacid, easier to get on to be honest. Once you start the buzzing though, don't expect him to stay flacid. Not sure on the range of the remote, I've had the Mrs operate it from a few metres with no worries, but not a room away

Senator wrote:

The lovehoney wild thing remote cock ring would fit the bill, we have it and it's great.

The vibrations are definitely jot just for her, there's one ring around the shaft and another around the testicles, vibrations go through both and it feels awesome.

One thing though, be careful how long it's being worn for, I remember Jess from LH saying you shouldn't wear blood restricting items for more than about 30 mins.

I know when I have it on, my penis is quite engorged and is bigger than normal with all the retained blood and can look purple too. I suspect there is some wisdom into the 30 min thing.

There is definitely wisdom in this and it should be taken seriously. The same rule applies for nipple and clitoral clamps. You need a rest period after 20-30 mins for the blood flow to adjust back to normal. If you leave these toys on for too long you can definitely encounter problems. Thirty minutes is more of a max time allowed rather than just a baseline.

There's not really many options for a penis remote control toy. If he's open to butt stuff then there's lots of options, but penis wise, there's not much that is safe to use for longer than above.

There's a gap in the market here I feel. Maybe someone will think of something in the next design a sex toy competition!

Senator wrote:

Yep, it can be worn flacid, easier to get on to be honest. Once you start the buzzing though, don't expect him to stay flacid. Not sure on the range of the remote, I've had the Mrs operate it from a few metres with no worries, but not a room away

@Senator, thanks for the info. It's definitely worth a try. Would appreciate if you could provide a link. Just wondering others using it? And especially those in their 50's+? Will be checking with hub if he's kind to try.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=32749

There you go. Not 50s+, but mid 40s. My penis has never been bigger or harder than when wearing it.

Thanks for everyone's replies. The link you've provided Senator is an item we had actually been looking at and have noticed it's on sale too :-)

We have talked about butt plugs and is something we may venture into so will see what he says about that instead.

Like 4Uonly said, I can't imgine a vibrating cock ring being that pleasurable for him out and about. It's more for stimulating her during sex. Apart from remote anal toys, the first thing I could think of was this:

Tracey Cox Supersex Male Vibrator https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=33870

I don't have one, but I can imagine it would be more pleasureable than a cock ring, but unfortunately it's not wirelessly controlled. Like NatandTom said, there is definitely a gap in the market here.

I think a cock ring would be a little too difficult for outdoor type of play I am afraid!

I would definitely go down the butt plug route, it would be a lot easier. Depending on what your price range is you could consider something like the We Vibe Ditto and then control from your phone!