Vibrating riding crop

Does anyone know if you can get a rising crop with vibrating end for our BDSM nights?

Or anything close to it.

1 Like

Nope, but it sounds funs

1 Like

I agree, this does sound fun!

Does sound an interesting concept and I’m sure I did hear of something that fits the brief discussed on Instagram or something but it was a fair few years ago, can’t find it online now and wouldn’t be allowed to link to a product anyway as not on Lovehoney.

However, why don’t you pop a request in the Pander to me! … PRODUCTS ONLY thread and if there’s interest Lovehoney might look into stocking one.

1 Like

Design-wise, I can see why this hasn’t been developed yet. The end of a crop (or other such impact device) needs to be light and flexible. Adding any kind of vibe device at this point adds bulk and weight (undesirable in a crop), and it’s unlikely the vibe mechanism would survive impact play for long.

The only alternative would be to fit some kind of vibe mechanism at the handle end, and in order to successfully transfer its influence to the tip of the crop, it would have to be mega-powerful. The dom’s hand would soak up most of the vibration.

However, a crop with a built-in e-stim electrode might be feasible… :slightly_smiling_face:

Riding crop style seem them before about 18" in length thinning out with small vibrator on end

Does the vibration add anything sensation wise? I wouldn’t have though that it’s in contact long enough?

Edit: I’ve just seen your other post in Pander.

So it’s not really a crop you’re after. You’re looking for a really long handled vibrator. How about a bluetooth one on the end of a selfie stick? :slightly_smiling_face: (no idea if this is actually possible :slightly_smiling_face:)

If you’re not planning to use it for impact play, just do what @Ian_Chimp suggests …or tape a bullet vibe to a long stick! :slightly_smiling_face:

I have actually dug out a Bluetooth selfie stick and popped it on charge. I have a feeling that the selfie stick needs to connect to a phone, so this seems highly unlikely, but I’m curious now. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Well, if you were to set the phone to “vibrate”… :grin:

1 Like

It did not work. :confused: I got them both to connect to my phone, but the button on the selfie stick remote only controls the camera (or volume up if the camera’s not on). I couldn’t get it to interact with the We-Vibe app or toy. Booo.

However… I did tape the FSOG Relentless Remote Controlled Bullet to the end, and used its own remote, and that worked a treat. :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

Now i have the image of you waving vibrating selfie sticks around like a pervy Harry Potter…Erectiamous!

4 Likes

Squirtipussimus!

3 Likes