vibrator virgin here!

i'm looking to invest in my first vibe lol big moment for me! Sadly my OH lives like 45 minutes away and so we only get to actually have sex once a week...i need satisfaction more than that so i figured i'd invest in a vibrator. However theres so much choice! i feel lost!

I was looking at the basic lady lustfinger mini vibe (sorry couldn't get links to work) or the lovehoney super7 smoothie silicone vibrator and a couple of others bt i just can't decide!!!!

Help!!!

Wow what a request!!! kinda depends on many things, size of your um er..... you know what, how experienced you are, are you looking for stretch or just something to twizz around inside you setting off all your nerve endings and screaming so loudly he hears you even though 45 minutes away... sorry getting carried away here.... you get my drift l am sure.

Oh yea hiya too wenchiepie, not from Wigan are you by any chance???

Tallboy

wenchiepie wrote:

i'm looking to invest in my first vibe lol big moment for me! Sadly my OH lives like 45 minutes away and so we only get to actually have sex once a week...i need satisfaction more than that so i figured i'd invest in a vibrator. However theres so much choice! i feel lost!

I was looking at the basic lady lustfinger mini vibe (sorry couldn't get links to work) or the lovehoney super7 smoothie silicone vibrator and a couple of others bt i just can't decide!!!!

Help!!!

I'd say get the lustfinger anyway - it gets fab reviews and is a bargain! It's insertable and it vibrates so worth just chucking in your basket!

As for other vibes - it depends what you're looking for.

Do you want something insertable or just something for clit play? And are you on a budget or prepared to splash out?

I have this http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=17863 which is great but very pricey!

Also the Lelo Mia http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14703 is a fab, rechargeable, lipstick bullet - completely non threatening.

I'm sure lots of people will sugges the TC bullet http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=14042 which gets great reviews though I've never tested it.

The evolved range is good too - http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/s.cfm?term=evolved&x=0&y=0 with the bottle rockets being bullets but insertable too - they're tiny which is great for beginners and look gorgeous!

Depends what you're looking for really :)

Axx

tallboy247 wrote:

Wow what a request!!! kinda depends on many things, size of your um er..... you know what, how experienced you are, are you looking for stretch or just something to twizz around inside you setting off all your nerve endings and screaming so loudly he hears you even though 45 minutes away... sorry getting carried away here.... you get my drift l am sure.

Tallboy

size? errr not sure lol you can fit a penis in it haha! i'm not massively experienced but i have sex with my OH a lot lol so i'm experienced with him.... I'm looking for something to twizz around lol just something so i can get a bit more pleasure when hes not here.

nah not from wigan, and hi to you too :)

@AdnaW - ok, well seems logical lol so i'll get the lustfinger. I'm more looking for insertion than clit play, i'm not really on a budget....i was saving for a treat for myself anyway lol might as well splash out on something i'll really enjoy haha! Its so hard to choose! I want something quiet defo cos well, i live with my parents haha and they are very very religious!

ooh i'd only checked out one of those before, the lelo mia looks nice....

Maybe go slightly naughty and get something long, bendy and vibratory, you could then place one end on the nervy bit outsode your ass and imagine being ..... dpd..... should help maybe!!!

TB

i gotta run for a bit, but i will be back soon to think some more about vibes....hehe

wenchiepie wrote:

@AdnaW - ok, well seems logical lol so i'll get the lustfinger. I'm more looking for insertion than clit play, i'm not really on a budget....i was saving for a treat for myself anyway lol might as well splash out on something i'll really enjoy haha! Its so hard to choose! I want something quiet defo cos well, i live with my parents haha and they are very very religious!

The Mia isn't really for internal use, probably too small.

wenchiepie wrote:

tallboy247 wrote:

Tallboy

size? errr not sure lol you can fit a penis in it haha! i'm not massively experienced but i have sex with my OH a lot lol so i'm experienced with him.... I'm looking for something to twizz around lol just something so i can get a bit more pleasure when hes not here.

penis in it hmmm same can be said for a zeppelin but wont go there!!

TB

wenchiepie wrote:

I'm not an insertable kind of girl but I LOVE my glass dildo for insertion http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11681 - it doesn't vibrate of course, but it is fantastic when combined with a clit vibe of some kind.

Can't really help otherwise as I don't really have any insertables.

Good luck :)

Axx

AdnaW wrote:

wenchiepie wrote:

I'm not an insertable kind of girl but I LOVE my glass dildo for insertion http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=11681 - it doesn't vibrate of course, but it is fantastic when combined with a clit vibe of some kind.

Can't really help otherwise as I don't really have any insertables.

Good luck :)

Axx

Great help- don;t be so self deprecating- what floats your boat can float others- Helen apparently floated 10,000 boats- what a gal eh, and that was just her boat race!!!

TB ( Total Bollocks- just in case anyone lying awake at night wondering!!!)

Lots of good advice so far. I'll put in my two pence worth and say don't be a fool like me and go for something with too many fancy features for your first vibe. You can always get something more girthier, more textured or whatever else you think you want later on. Go for something reasonably basic for your first time.

tallboy247 wrote:

wenchiepie wrote:

tallboy247 wrote:

Tallboy

penis in it hmmm same can be said for a zeppelin but wont go there!!

TB

haha i'm not zeppelin sized either! those things are mahoosive!

thanks everyone, lots of good advice here, reckon i'll just start with a basic one hehe my OH keeps joking about how he might buy a clone-a-willy kit and make me one of his anyway so who knows, could have one of those soon anyway!

just took the plunge, bought the lustfinger in the end lol at 3.50 can't really go wrong, much excitement for me lol!

Hi Wenchpipe

Great choice and some fantastic advice on here! My first vibe was very similar...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=351&reviewid=17572#customer_reviews

...it's a good choice because it means you can really experiment with the speed of vibrations, or none at all, on your clit, finding your gspot, positions and motions without having to worry about ears, pointy bits, wires or buttons getting in the way!

The one thing I would say is to get some lubricant to go with it too if you don't have any already, not just for solo play, but for use with a partner too. Whether you think you need it or not, you'll certainly notice the difference it makes!

The Durex Aloe Vera is a very gentle one to start out on and leaves your skin feeling moisturized...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=15225

The Durex feel bottle slightly heightens your felling where its used...

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=4687&reviewid=20230#customer_reviews

And Once you fancy it perhaps try a mixed pack to help you discover what works for you best!

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=5349

Hope that helps hun! Have fun with your new vibe and let us know how you get on with it!

x

eek! its turned up!!! im gonna try it later tonight, but me and the OH just had a conversation about babies which has put me right out of the mood lol

Hope it's ok for you hun. If you decide to get anything else then don't forget to look at the rabbits or if you like oral, the sqweel. Also look at the adopt a toy thread where members send unwanted and unused toys to other members (usually just for a small gift off their wishlist to cover postage) xxx

i haven't actually had a chance yet! i've been so busy....and actually having sex so not needed it yet hehe

How did the weekend go wenchiepie?!!

x

well, i still haven't used it! i've had a hell of a lot of sex though haha so not needed it, but i don't get to have sex for a while and i'm horny now, so might....but feels weird doing it on a sunday haha