VIP, end of unlimited?

Yep. My feedback was that it was great for new customers but I’d still use the unlimited as was better for me. Ordered Xmas eve and code still worked but haven’t tried since.

3 Likes

Mine was similar to @Rob36 except my biggest gripe is that you can’t use the voucher you earn on the current purchase. Seems stupid unless you constantly order similar value stuff. If you place a big order and get a larger value voucher you probably won’t then have a use for until it’s no longer valid. You can split orders (sometimes) but then you end up with multiple deliveries for something that you would have done in one. Seems stupid.

I haven’t used it so far as Unlimited has always been better though I get that they have to change it eventually as it’s very generous but the free shipping on smaller orders is an absolute winner for me.

4 Likes

My feedback was basically the same as you guys. I need the discounts on big ticket items so a percentage is much better for me (unlimited is so much better fullstop). Inevitably id just end up waiting for discount codes
There isnt a min price limit on the vouchers though, so they are pretty good if all your buying is lube or something small.

1 Like

New official details

Was looking back over the VIP email I got as it’s getting close to my birthday, and apparently you can only earn £45 in codes in a 30 day period (equivalent to spending £180), and if you spend over £180 in that period those spends don’t go towards discounts :cry: I’m still not getting my codes properly either and they expire after 90 days :cry: Overall not a fan of this new program :confused:

4 Likes

I’m also not a fan. I got an email a few weeks ago saying how much more I needed to spend to get the code, but this week when placing an order I couldn’t find the information anywhere on my account. It’s not very user friendly.

2 Likes

@rosiedosie and @WelshDragonette agreed! Much preferred the points.

1 Like

It’ll be interesting to hear what Birthday discount you get if you don’t mind telling us? I was told there would still be a Birthday discount but never what it would actually be :thinking:.

3 Likes

It’s time to celebrate! Treat yourself to something special with 25% off your next order over £40*.

Is this the old one then? :thinking:

I got 40% off any order over £50 early last month. Same as I used to get on the old Unlimited scheme. :wink:

3 Likes

Hmm, interesting… though Unlimited was still a thing (sort of) last month so you might have snuck in still? It seemed like it was going to drop.

@Cali_Nyx the old scheme had 25% off for all members on their birthday but us lucky unlimited old timers had 25% off £40 anytime and a 40% off Birthday discount. I’ve no idea on the new scheme but anyone with birthday’s from the end of unlimited I’d love to know.

3 Likes

I’ll have to contact live chat as I haven’t gotten it yet :cry: Oh the joys of arguing again with them :roll_eyes: :sweat_smile: (and PS they only gave me 20% off on my birthday last year :sweat_smile:)

1 Like

Yes, but as you were a part of unlimited they are keeping certain things until VIP officially rolls out so that might be why you got the same as you used to :sweat_smile:

@Peitho Just spoke to live chat and she said it’s now 25% off for VIP, so @Rob36 must have gotten it while they were still honoring Unlimited

*Like with my anniversary I’ll contact them a few times to see if all the reps say the same thing :sweat_smile:

1 Like

So I emailed customer care as Live Chat has been down for me all day and that rep said it’s now a 20% discount code :thinking: I’ll try once more with Live Chat once it finally decides to work, but it’s not looking promising :cry:

1 Like

Ok, Live Chat finally worked and the rep has confirmed that with the new VIP program the discount has dropped to 25% for birthdays :sob:

1 Like

: * Makes scared hissing noises *

3 Likes

The new scheme is :poop:

3 Likes

I’ve just had my VIP reward code by email, and it says its only valid for 2 days?! Surely that can’t be right? I was expecting at least a week!

I think they’re supposed to be valid for 3 months @WelshDragonette so I’d email/chat with them as that isn’t right :sweat_smile:

1 Like