[virgin] 1st time fun with same sex - some advice please

Not literally whilst spectacting... that could be awkward.

Or a niche interest at best.

MattB wrote:

![](upload://5BDs2y1gm13l2R58ovmAMxyNM3f.gif)

MattB wrote:

Hehehe, cheers FrumCouple. Will keep everyone that's interested posted,

Don't know if i can say i'm nervous or if that's the right word to use but can't believe it's actually happening and it's my first time with someone albeit a guy which is not something i'd have ever thought when i was a bit younger.

darklightq wrote:

Hehehe, cheers FrumCouple. Will keep everyone that's interested posted,

Don't know if i can say i'm nervous or if that's the right word to use but can't believe it's actually happening and it's my first time with someone albeit a guy which is not something i'd have ever thought when i was a bit younger.

Cheers! Live it up!

If I have one regret it is that I didn't explore same gender when I was single. Have fun!

For a while i started thinking about same sex fun but then felt bad with myself so stopped but now i'm glad i got back into it.

I've recently wanted to start dating and thinking about potential relationships but best to leave that for now whilst i have fun.

Well, as that meme says "Everything Went Better Than Expected"

Had a little chat at first then got down to things but I won't go into to much detail on here. He basically stroked me and then sucked whilst I stroked him. All in all only lasted about 10-15 minutes from chatting and such to finishing, although tbh i think I could have lasted longer when we got down to it, but then he didn't say anything of that, so I guess he was fine with the length of time I lasted.

He was very understanding of my situation and this being all new to me which wass good and knew at least with another guy I might not be into it but at least I would have tried.

If i'm being honest I don't think i'd want to go with someone too much older than me in future other than in women. He was nice and all but I think i'd be more physically attracted to younger guys than older.

The whole thing was about what I had expected it to be, nothing groundbreaking but very much fun that I might try again with a guy and i can say i have some experience if not much.

Nice

Good for you!

Thanks FrumCouple.

I didn't comment because I couldn't think of much to add to the great advice you'd already been given but I did read the thread and I'm pleased it went well for you.x

Yay. Sounds like lots of fun.

kitty x

Cheers folks

After some thinking in bed last night and today, i'm having second thoughts on doing it again. Sure it was fun, but with a clear mind to think about it, I don't feel as excited, and maybe the fantsay was better then reality now that i have done it, and now that it's sunk in more.

Did your fantasy include emotional attachment by any chance? If so, you could be mistaking second thoughts about seeing another man for a lack of wanting to see that specific man again. I say this because I've never been drawn to one night stands and I was the only one of my friends not having casual sex in my younger days.

My fantasies of losing my virginity always included an emotional bond and that's why the few 'dates' I had never ended in sex. I waited until the full package came along (funny, intelligent, interesting, attentive, romantic, attractive) and ignited that spark that said 'possibility'. I know now that he was a butt plug, but I followed my first boyfriend around like a lap dog from age sixteen to eighteen because that spark was there for me, but it wasn't for him and it ended. I married my second boyfriend, who I met at eighteen.

I also noted your comment about the type of guys who attract you. Do you think it's possible that the guy you did this with just wasn't enough to make the reality pleasing enough for you want to do it again? Maybe if he'd looked a bit more like the image you had in your head of what you wanted you'd feel differently?

All that said, I could well be talking shite. Same sex relationships (or one nighters) might not be your cup of tea. You're clearly open minded so I'm confident that you'll figure out what it is you want before long.x

Cheers for the input ouch ![](upload://lJMrTcqgi5lI1FOpb07OYOcv2YF.gif)

My fantasies were more about the act of doing it with another guy rather than having any attachment with them.

I can't say image/looks hasn't played a part, but as i've never been looking for 'The One' so to speak in guys as I have women, and due to it being a one night stand type of deal it's been less of an issue as i know it's not going to turn into a relationship, that's not what i want from guys. .

My fantasy of loosing my virginity was and has always been with a girl who I have an attachement to, wether that be a simple we get on very well, I have a crush, or i fall in love, and it's never been a case of a one night stand with a girl I find 'hot' so to speak.

Not make this a sob story, but i've only ever been with one girl when I was 18 and she was 16?, but the relationship lasted 7 months before we split.

Up to that point of starting a relationship, and after that, I have always wanted to find 'The One' having had a crush in primary school, falling in love with a girl in high school (story with that which i won't explain), and having fallen in love with the girl I dated.

Honestly it could be that the guy I was with was not what I wanted, but then again unlike girls, I can't easily say 'This is an ideal guy' since it's more a sexual desire i've been after rather physical. It also may be that, one nighters as you put it are not for me.

I could come up with various theories on the matter, try to convince myself it's one thing or the other, but in the end i'll hopefully figure it out.