First Time with a new guy! Help

Hi everyone,

Ok, any comments or advice is welcome on this subject lol.

I'm seeing an absolutely amazing guy, but so far nothing has happened sexually. Due to a bad relationship in the past I've been wary, however, we've discussed it and were going away in a couple of weeks for the night.

I'm so excited but at the same time very nervous, I've never managed to orgasm through intercourse and through foreplay I try and fight the urge. However, I want this to be different. Any ideas how to let myself go? Any ideas about how the evening should progress? We've discussed it in vague detail as I don't want to worry him and make it so he's unable to relax.

Any ideas welcome, I need as much help as I can get!

Thanks xxx

http://www.paulmckenna.com/

maybe

Just avoid planning it and do what feels right, it's always going to be a bit of a nervous/akward situation but i'm sure (if you let it) everything will flow just fine. Don't hold back and just enjoy.

Have fun.

x

Just go with the flow...
Do what feels right and just say stop if you start to feel uncomfortable. Another good thing is to just take it slow on the evening nothings better than building it up slowly gives you an amazing orgasam at the same time and you will be so relaxed things will fall into place..

Another way is maybe sugest he gives you a massage first? Get you in the relaxed mood?!

Relax, but don't worry about whether or not you're relaxed because that wont help one bit!

Just go slowly and see what happens. Don't expect or feel that anything has to happen, just go with the flow as my bad said. Hopefully you'll get on like a house on fire and the air will be so thick with sexual tension that you won't need to think about anything because your mind will be on far more important things...

Thanks Guys,

I guess i am worrying too much. Just want it to be perfect.

Keep the suggestions coming,

XXXX

Hello and welcome the forum btw

HI Studley.

Thanks, so ne suggestions on my thread?

xx

well sex is all in head, like i and everyone else is saying ! relax take it slow build up and enjoy, and over plan build up to presure on yourself, and don't be to dissapoint if it does go to plan the first time, it's all good fun learning the ropes...ect

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-talk/20743-sexy-it-all-in-the-head/

http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/orgasm-army/sex-tips-and-advice/15622-help-me-give-my-girl-her-first-big-o/

Have a read throu them tthreads mite help

Will so thanks

lmxx wrote:

Thanks Guys,

I guess i am worrying too much. Just want it to be perfect.

Keep the suggestions coming,

XXXX

No need for it to be absoultely perfect, we're all only human!

Some fab advice in here that I cant really add much more to other then Relax and take things as they come. it'll be great im sure,

Hugs SC xxx

Well were in love, therefore its only natural for me to want everything perfect!!

Don't expect it to be perfect! If it's too planned or thought out it's only going to make it harder! Some very sexy lingerie will definately help and put the emphasis on just having an amazing experience and not on having an orgasm.

Take the pressure out of it all and I'm sure you'll have an amazing time! x

Thanks, believe it or not the underwear was the first thing i sorted lol.x

Thanks, believe it or not the underwear was the first thing i sorted lol.x

Lmxx now if you were into walking you could go for a scramble and try taking a shower together when you get back, let him go first and offer to scrub his back, takes the worry about what your doing wayy and let nature take its course!!

Tallboy

Thanks for the advice guys, it went great, we had a fab, relaxing weekend and cant wait for next tym.

Thanks again

xxx

Ah good to hear. Details?!

(I was going to add 'laugh if it all gets tense' cos thats how I deal with the first time issue- if you can have fun who gives a crap if you rock the world?! Actually, first time I actually had full sex with the bloke, I was drunk... not as a way to deal, just because, well house party, and one thing leads to the next lol).