Vlogging the Lovehoney way!

Lil_MissNaughty wrote:

Just wanted to say "Thank You" to Jess for doing the overview of some of the Oh! games. It was really helpful and encouraged/inspired hubby and I to get the Hot Knots game.

We've never done anything non-vanilla before but we've had so much fun doing some of the suggestions in this game.

Keep up the good work Lovehoney vloggers!

Ah that's great to hear LMN - thank YOU for the "thank you" 😊 I'm so pleased you and your partner had fun trying something new!

If you like the Oh! Games, keep your eyes peeled for another overview of some of the other items soon. Sammi will be presenting one soon, due to be published on the Sex Toys Ahoy playlist before Valentine's Day. 

Just watched the video on asking for kinky sex, and wanted to say thanks for that! I've been wanting to try some light bondage but my partner seems quite apprehensive, so I've been really unsure about broaching the topic. With the tie and tease set being a gift with purchases, I thought that'd be a good opportunity to bring it up! Will incorporate your tips for communication!

captainmeow wrote:

Just watched the video on asking for kinky sex, and wanted to say thanks for that! I've been wanting to try some light bondage but my partner seems quite apprehensive, so I've been really unsure about broaching the topic. With the tie and tease set being a gift with purchases, I thought that'd be a good opportunity to bring it up! Will incorporate your tips for communication!

Ah that's awesome captainmeow :) I'm so glad th video has been helpful. 

Enjoy! 

Lil_MissNaughty wrote:

Just wanted to say "Thank You" to Jess for doing the overview of some of the Oh! games. It was really helpful and encouraged/inspired hubby and I to get the Hot Knots game.

We've never done anything non-vanilla before but we've had so much fun doing some of the suggestions in this game.

Hey Lil_MissNaughty

I just thought I'd let you know that Sammi's vlog bout our Oh! Games is now live on YouTube 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u4d9eiaLP0

Lil_MissNaughty wrote:

Hey Lil_MissNaughty

I just thought I'd let you know that Sammi's vlog bout our Oh! Games is now live on YouTube 

Best Toys for Date Night 

Lovehoney - Jess Wilde wrote:

Lil_MissNaughty wrote:

Hey Lil_MissNaughty

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u4d9eiaLP0

Oooh thanks for the update Jess, I'll have a look!

Really loved the last bondage vlog especially the flogger part 😄 Thanks Jess you really rocked it we loved every min 😙💜xx

The Valentine's sex toy one was really good. Im loving the packaging for the new OH range too, its smart. We enjoyed watching it and you aced it Sam 😙 💜xx

Keep up the awesomeness 😄💜xx

Thanks, slinky binky! Glad you're enjoying the videos :)

I went on a LH video binge last night and am so pleased i did!

Although me and the hub, like a bit of spanking now and then we've never really tried out any type of bondage but now im going to be adding some new items to my wishlist starting with a clitoral clamp alnog with some nipple clamps too.

Also i never knew that clitoral/gspot vibes existed!? the We-vibe one looks amazing, thank you for enlightening me and making these videos, they really help!

Heidi920 wrote:

I went on a LH video binge last night and am so pleased i did!

Although me and the hub, like a bit of spanking now and then we've never really tried out any type of bondage but now im going to be adding some new items to my wishlist starting with a clitoral clamp alnog with some nipple clamps too.

Also i never knew that clitoral/gspot vibes existed!? the We-vibe one looks amazing, thank you for enlightening me and making these videos, they really help!

Hey Heidi920

Ah that's great! I'm so pleased you've found the videos informative and eye-opening! 

It sounds like you have a few new things to try! ;) 

Enjoy! 

I feel like You made the most recent video for me 😂
Fab job as always x

Really wish the clit clamp vids were out before I first tried clit clamps! Not sure if I was trying them on right, might need to give them a go again

AsYouWish! wrote:

Jess, I think another interesting video would be on chastity play. I find it odd that it can be a turn-on to be denied what you really want.

Ah yes... Good shout :)

Added to the ideas list!

Hi Jess, Have you thought any more about a chastity video? I think lots would find it interesting. AYW

AsYouWish! wrote:

AsYouWish! wrote:

Jess, I think another interesting video would be on chastity play. I find it odd that it can be a turn-on to be denied what you really want.

Ah yes... Good shout :)

Added to the ideas list!

Hi Jess, Have you thought any more about a chastity video? I think lots would find it interesting. AYW

Hey AYW 

Yes I have! I'm looking at a few ways to make our YouTube channel even better at the moment, so this is on hold for now, but has certainly not been forgotten about. 

It is on the ever-growing list of topics to vlog about :) 

Thanks Jess. I just think it would be a good topic. Both the how, the why and the psychology of it.

I love the youtube vids!! Very informative and funny too :)

Aims85 wrote:

I love the youtube vids!! Very informative and funny too :)

Woohoo! Thanks Aims85 - so glad you like them! 

I'm missing your videos, any new ones in the pipeline? x