LoveHoney Sex Toys Vids on YouTube

Hi all!

I found the LoveHoney YouTube channel and just wondered how many here knew about it? I have a YouTube account and 'favourite' videos there all the time, this is interlinked with my facebook and twitter accounts ... just wondered how many other OA members had YouTube accounts and if you knew about the LoveHoney channel!

All your fave toys and presenters in one place! woo

http://www.youtube.com/user/LoveHoneyAdultToys

I didn't know about LH on youtube. Will have to check it out! Thanks Misstress Cara. x

no problem SLM... Didnt think many people knew about it, I don't recognise many OAers on their subscribers/friends list! This must be rectified!! hehe

Think it maybe a collection of the videos that are uploaded to the individual product pages here, however its really handy to have a visual 'shop' of videos to browse and of course add to your personal favourites/share via social networking...

Must spread the word... resistance is futile.. you will all be assimilated oh.my.god I think Im a..

LoveHoney-Bot!! haha.

[no Im not really that was a joke- I am in no way shape or form affiliated with the official LoveHoney-Bot and will accept any bottom-spanking necessary for misrepresentation, terms and conditions may apply, always read the big print not just the small print, blah blah blah]

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I know 'of' it. But never checked it out.

And ooh! A chance to bottom-spank the mistress? Coo-er!

I think I'm just a dedicated stalker at this point External Media

hehe well only if you ask nicely and promise to rub me better afterwards External Media

I don't have a youtube account, but pop in to see what's new now and again!

x

This was exactly how I came across Love Honey. I love the videos for giving a proper view on the size of the products and sometimes you can get a grasp on how powerful they are too. White coats are a nice touch.

I agree Tigerlillies. Its so nice to be able to see a video of products as sometimes pictures just don't do them any justice!