Social Media...

Hey everyone! 

Most of you know we have a Lovehoney Facebook and Twitter, but did you know we have other pages too? 

We run competitions and collect reviews through those platforms too, so you might like to check them out. 

Here are the links...

Twitter

Lovehoney

Lovehoney.com

@Lovehoney_ca

Lovehoney.com.au

Lovehoney.de

Lovehoney.fr

Bettie Page

Fifty Shades of Grey

Facebook (where you can post reviews!! 😜 )

Lovehoney

Lovehoney.com.au

Lovehoney.de

Bettie Page

Fifty Shades of Grey

YouTube

www.youtube.com/lovehoneytv

Bump

Waw Jess, that's some amount of links. Just wanted to add this is an amazing company :-)<3 xxxxx
Paige, hope your good and having fun :-) <3 xxxxx

Just checked out the bettie page that looks an interesting one.

bondagegod wrote:

Just checked out the bettie page that looks an interesting one.

I babysit that one... It's my favourite but sshh! :P

I keep it quiet jess.

I have started to help a little on these and we have just changed the Facebook handle:

Facebook UK

And we have 2 yes TWO Instagram pages... 

Insatgram

LovehoneyLingerie

Enjoy! 

Try again , links broke :( 

I have just started to help on these pages and changed the Facebook handle for UK.

And we have 2 yes TWO Instagram accounts, we felt like our lingerie desreved it's own and too right! 

Lingerie

Lovehoney

Enjoy!

I use Facebook and I do check your page out but I wish there was a way around hiding my identity in order to comment, like and review etc 😐

And let's not forget our new and improved YouTube channel

Fun fact (I think): The YouTube channel is what brought me to Lovehoney! Stumbled upon the Happy Rabbit 2 video while looking for reviews on a competitor's vibrator and then never looked back :) Bless Lovehoney <3

Wow! I only knew two of these. Off to check them out x

Okay, so after my comment I looked at what the YouTube channel looks like now and oh my gosh it's ah-ma-zing!! It's exactly the type of videos I have been waiting to see on the topic of sex, informative but lots of fun at the same time.

I haven't seen everything yet, obviously, so I can't comment on the others right now but Jess I just wanted to say that your spanking video is absolutely great and I can't wait to watch the rest of your videos! Seriously, I think I'll have to show that spanking video to my OH as soon as he gets home because it's just THAT good ;)

Hands All Over wrote:

Okay, so after my comment I looked at what the YouTube channel looks like now and oh my gosh it's ah-ma-zing!! It's exactly the type of videos I have been waiting to see on the topic of sex, informative but lots of fun at the same time.

I haven't seen everything yet, obviously, so I can't comment on the others right now but Jess I just wanted to say that your spanking video is absolutely great and I can't wait to watch the rest of your videos! Seriously, I think I'll have to show that spanking video to my OH as soon as he gets home because it's just THAT good ;)

Oh HAO that's so bloomin' lovely of you to say! Thank you!

As you can see, we've taken a brand new approach to our YouTube channel and are taking a new look at the way we do videos. You might even see me and the other sexperts popping up here on Lovehoney soon, but more to be revealed in the near future! 

I'm so pleased you like the videos you've watched so far (my new one should go live later today - I'm just working on the final edit now!). Please let us know if you have any topics you'd especially like covering by me, Sammi or Tilly :D 

bump

Is there a link to your spanking video please Jess?

Gem276 wrote:

Is there a link to your spanking video please Jess?

Sure! 

How to Spank... Properly! | Bondage Gone Wilde

I can't/will not use these as my anonymity would be compromised.

Fun Louise wrote:

I can't/will not use these as my anonymity would be compromised.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Facebook is a bit public as most of us use our real names on there. Twitter less so. But you can enjoy YouTube without a log in at all, if you want to of course! :) 

Thank you lovey, all good stuff 😍😈