Vote for next lingerie

Good morning

I am looking at some new lingerie for myself and was looking for some votes on which one(s) to purchase.

I will add the ones I am looking at later tonight but was seeing if anyone would be willing to assist please?

Happy to share some photos once I have bought them :smiley:

7 Likes

Pop in some pics of what you’re thinking of on a poll and I’m sure you’ll get some votes :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I’m assuming you are a man and looking for something- but tell us what your body is like and what your looking for - would you fit a corset type or are you looking for more soft flowing lingerie

Personally I think men look good in maid costumes and love honey got some wonderful maid costumes

Or https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lingerie/costumes/french-maids/p/lovehoney-fantasy-deluxe-wet-look-french-maid-costume/a46888g84198.html

4 Likes

A maid costume is a must - recently got a wet look maid costume https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/lingerie/costumes/french-maids/p/lovehoney-fantasy-deluxe-wet-look-french-maid-costume/a46888g84198.html

Really good and match up ( if you want) with wet look knickers as the thong provided is no good for men

2 Likes

I am a man and I recently purchased these so you can see what I like. Later on tonight I will post the items I was looking at and you can vote on which to buy next.

If you want to see a photo of me in these first before voting on new ones, let me know

Will upload in a few hours :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m a sucker for buying my wife the fierce range, so my suggestions are:

2 Likes

So I have picked these 5 lovely items.

Can I get some votes on what you would all like me to purchase for myself please?

Let’s aim for 25 votes please :crossed_fingers:

Once the poll is complete, I will let you know which I go for :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Lovely choices. I’ve voted. :raised_hands:

1 Like

Give us some options to choose from and we can hopefully take a vote :smiley:

1 Like

Aye there they are! :sweat_smile: defo the first link looks brilliant!!

1 Like

I voted for the first one, but love the 4th one too!

1 Like

Thanks @Rhilee

Which ones were those? They move around as the vote changes :rofl:

I might have to vote myself as really want to buy some of these sexy pieces to wear. Think it will have to be more than just one set as well.

If you really want to buy them, then buy them :man_shrugging:t2:

I voted for This one, but also love This one!

A nice selection you have there. My personal favourite is the Lovehoney Mindful Black Recycled Lace Body so sexy. :fire:

@Rhilee thanks, those are both very sexy.

Hopefully once the poll is complete and I have bought the items you would like to see me in them

I can post some pics

Aiming for 20 votes so need 4 more please and I will m then tell you what I am buying :smiley:

1 Like

Voted for the first one. Love the different colour. Love the last one too. Enjoy, whatever you go for.

1 Like

1 more vote for 20 if possible :pray:

Votes are in and 45% went for

Amazing choice

@Rhilee i am also going to get this as well :smiley:

Believe you like this one also

2 Likes