Voyeurism

Up until November we were a ‘vanilla couple’, but then decided to go to a clothing-optional resort, where you’re allowed to have sex in certain public areas. First time was a little weird, but the excitement from being watched turned us on sooooo much, we couldn’t stop.

We’re due to go again in 3 weeks and absolutely can’t wait.

Have to say this is one of the horniest things we have ever done - theres something about watching someone else doing it that just heightens the pleasure for both of us. As others have said clubs are a good place to start. Good luck x

Would love to try this as im a bit of an exhibitionist and voyer.

Would love to try this as im a bit of an exhibitionist and voyer. It's on my to do list. Is there anyone near to me who could makr this happen ?

Highly Sexed please be aware this isn’t a hook up site

Lots of fun in Dorset woods and in the car parks

Did live cam and Skype and was a really sexy feeling knowing someone was watching you. If you build a rapport with someone you can move it to the next step where we were instructed what to do. Tried mmf too when I was younger, was an amazing feeling watching my then partner with another guy before joining in himself.

Niknok13 wrote:

Did live cam and Skype and was a really sexy feeling knowing someone was watching you. If you build a rapport with someone you can move it to the next step where we were instructed what to do. Tried mmf too when I was younger, was an amazing feeling watching my then partner with another guy before joining in himself.

I love to let my husband watch me xxx

HornyforHubby wrote:

Up until November we were a ‘vanilla couple’, but then decided to go to a clothing-optional resort, where you’re allowed to have sex in certain public areas. First time was a little weird, but the excitement from being watched turned us on sooooo much, we couldn’t stop.

We’re due to go again in 3 weeks and absolutely can’t wait.

Tell us more, within the rules obviously. I’m very much intrigued by this idea and my OH and I have started to discuss attending such a venue. Research indicate a few in the Caribbean and Mexico, but Europe would be ideal.

Mr&MrsDLPS wrote:

Tell us more, within the rules obviously. I’m very much intrigued by this idea and my OH and I have started to discuss attending such a venue. Research indicate a few in the Caribbean and Mexico, but Europe would be ideal.

I am sure I have seen somewhere advertised in the Med but there is also a place in Kent too that I have been to which is an awesome night out 😊 and lovely in the summer too. I totally get a kick out of being watched and also watching and listening. For me the sounds and noises are part of the sensation too.

Was unitentionally a subject of this.

Made us feel most uncomfortable.

Perhaps if circumstances were dfifferent.

Bex84 wrote:

Mr&MrsDLPS wrote:

I am sure I have seen somewhere advertised in the Med but there is also a place in Kent too that I have been to which is an awesome night out 😊 and lovely in the summer too. I totally get a kick out of being watched and also watching and listening. For me the sounds and noises are part of the sensation too.

I haven't been to any, but there are a number of places in France where you can do this. We are trying to research them as we were thinking of trying this out for our holiday this year. The problem we've found is getting good information about a place. Things online are vague at best. We are looking for a place where sex is allowed in public areas, rather than one where it is tolerated (for example).

KinkyMira wrote:

Bex84 wrote:

Mr&MrsDLPS wrote:

I haven't been to any, but there are a number of places in France where you can do this. We are trying to research them as we were thinking of trying this out for our holiday this year. The problem we've found is getting good information about a place. Things online are vague at best. We are looking for a place where sex is allowed in public areas, rather than one where it is tolerated (for example).

We’ve chatted more about this yesterday and she’s happy to attend such places and as a first time for the experience we wouldn’t want any swapping. But the thought of having sex in the open air or designated areas / rooms would be such a turn on. Watching and being watched must be awesome.

Hope I am OK to say this, pls remove if not. I don't think it is advertising or anything.

Pleasures in Kent was a good night and never felt pressure to do anything we didn't want to and there is also Eurekas which has amazing outdoor space and is more of a naturist spa but they host adult parties too 🙂

In pleasures I remember rooms which you can close the door (more like metal gates) so you can just be watched from the door so don't have to share and the owners are lovely too.

Bex84 wrote:

Hope I am OK to say this, pls remove if not. I don't think it is advertising or anything.

Pleasures in Kent was a good night and never felt pressure to do anything we didn't want to and there is also Eurekas which has amazing outdoor space and is more of a naturist spa but they host adult parties too 🙂

In pleasures I remember rooms which you can close the door (more like metal gates) so you can just be watched from the door so don't have to share and the owners are lovely too.

Thanks Bex, you’ve saved us a lot of www research, we will investigate!

Thanks Bex84 - me and the OH have been reading up a bit more, cant believe there is places closer as all the places we have looked at are to far away.

Do check out the fabswingers site, they have reviews on all the clubs and easy to pick up info on there and recommendations. xx

OH and me have talked about it, intrigued about going to club but don't know of any in N.Ireland. Guess we'll just have to stick to public places lol. Suspense seems to make OH have more intense orgasms, no complaints.

KinkyMira wrote:

Bex84 wrote:

Mr&MrsDLPS wrote:

KinkyMira - I think more information about European venues would be great too and I agree, trying to sort the good from the bad with regards to online information is challenging.

Butlike the rest of our friends here, it’s certainly a very ‘hot’ topic.

My OH likes to sunbathe naked in the garden, it’s very secluded and hard to see in or out. But I did catch the older neighbour spying on her, he was peeking through the bushes. I messaged her to let her know and told her not to get angry and jump up! She replied back by saying she would deal with it. She slowly began to open her legs and started wanking herself right in front of him. He couldn’t see that I had noticed him, but the bushes did start shaking for a bit!

3 Likes