Exploring fantasies!

So, the beautiful other half and I very recently got to discussing our fantasies. One of mine is to be watched whilst we are having sex... which she told me she would be very open to, and that we need to do some research into how to make this happen, hence my post on here to you fountains of knowledge! We are both professionals (occupation wise, I mean), and would be looking for someone that neither of us know to watch us. Any ideas/advice on how to achieve this safely? Where do we start? Thanks Ben

Have you considered a swinger's club? It's not something we've considered ourselves, but there was a recent thread with some quite detailed information in about it. Basically, from what I gathered, you can go with no expectation of swopping partners in any way if you don't want to, but still have sex openly in front of other people.

https://www.lovehoney.co.uk/community/forums/sex-tips-and-talk/1726162-swingers-clubs/

Go onto Fabswingers and create a profile (it's free) saying you want someone to watch you. Suggest you speak by phone to any people who respond and set up a meet at some neutral place like a pub or similar, then you (and they) can see if you get on and want to take things further.

Good luck! Being watched is fun, one of the joys of swinging as far as we are concerned.

Thank you both!