Voyeurism

Hi guys, anyone else ever fantasized about letting others watch them have sex? Anyone ever been watched? This is a fantasy of ours and curious where to start really xx

1 Like

Its something that has always interested me too. I would suggest the best way to start would be over the internet. There are various sites that allow this and you can either do it with an open cam so everyone can watch or go private with a selected few. If you establish a rapport with someone on there then SKYPE would be the next step.

I have had sex in front of other people and it is incredibly erotic. We went to a swingers/sex club (you don't have to swap partners) and there were a few places this could happen and it was insane having sex next to another couple too lol As above you can always cam too :-)

Never done it but I totally get the appeal, would love to try. Hope you can take the plunge and turn the fantasy into reality.

Experienced this first during my uni days, rather than embarrassment I felt it was amazingly sexy. It really is a great feeling knowing what we're always told should be a strictly private event is being seen by others. He was watched first when younger too.

It's one of the appeals of swinging for both of us. Agree a club is a good place to start, many people just go to watch and be watched rather than to swap. Clubs are safe, warm and friendly environments. Good luck, you will enjoy it we're sure!

Thank you guys. Thing we may look at the club option as this is more appealing than online x

That would be a turn on, In my younger days I must admit i had sex in my bedroom under the covers while other people were in the bedroom watching TV, I know a couple of mates female and male liked it.

And again in my younger days having sex in my car while someone else was having sex in the back. Big Turn On![](upload://ez5kOkpKXRZOxjavAURYmQxVTau.gif)

Never done it but the thought of it is interesting. Think a club would be better so we know its safe and nobody unwanted is watching.

We were thinking the same MandC1989. We find the thought a huge turn on x

We have sex in front of some of our friends, and we watch them have sex too. Really exciting, very erotic. It's a great evening's entertainment.

This post is no longer available.

We love to do that to I find it very sexy and horny xx

Not sure about wanting others to watch me as no one wants to see my hairy ass thrusting and my asthmatic grunting. But we love to watch each other, it is a massive turn on seeing Mrs K&C get herself off.

We would not recommend dogging as we did it once and never again. Pervy and seedy are two word we both used. We do love being watched and often go at it in discrete public places. Lost count of the times we’ve been seen. Seen a couple indulging in a German sauna so we joined them and it was brilliant having sex with another couple in case proximity. They thanked us when they left, so we think it left an impression on all of us 😂 we’ve tried in vain to recreate this but most couples see what we are doing and leave us to it in the sauna 😂

As a slightly younger and carefree girl ,I went on a girls holiday to Ibiza with some of my twenty something girlfriends three nights in I was absolutely pounded on a double bed with my ankles over a random guys shoulders , too lost in the moment to care that about 2 feet away one of my friends was being done doggystyle by his mate Never spoke about it with her

**REMOVED BY MODERATOR- NON CONSENSUAL ACTIVITIES**

I am a little concerned about where this thread is leading people and what is being suggested.

Do remember what is legally acceptable and consent is a BIG factor in this. Forcing someone to see something they may not wish to, especially as underage members of the public could see too is a massive no to be suggested here.

Thank you for your understanding!

K&c30's wrote:

Not sure about wanting others to watch me as no one wants to see my hairy ass thrusting and my asthmatic grunting. But we love to watch each other, it is a massive turn on seeing Mrs K&C get herself off.

Have to agree with this post we both love watching each other.

Many years ago I had a neighbor on the next street over that was a attractive lady . First time I noticed her watching me pump iron on my back patio in my posing trunks . Was closing my blinds one night and glimsed her in her window getting undresssed for bed ( upper story) . Seemed she was putting on a show for me . So I accidently left my blinds open and did the same . We both did this often and we both adjusted lighting and our positions for best viewing by the other one . I was single at the time and she provided much relief . One night I got a flash of something relecting from her window . She had binoculars ! So I got out mine , and from there on we teased each other in much nicer detail . That was a nice summer , we never did meet . Would have ruined the fun of voyerism .

A club would be a great way to do this. We've not tried one yet but will be soon after chatting to lots of other couples who have tried them. You could also try swingers website if want someone you've got to know first we get offers from people wanting to watch fairly often.