Wand attachements

Hi

A couple of months ago i thought i would treat myself, so i got a Lelo large wand, it is fantastic the best toy i own. i have been looking a wand attachements, and wanted to know (if any one else knows) if the ones that LH sell would fit. (on the reviews i have read they say they own a LH wand). i dont want to buy one (or 2 lol) and have to send them back. so if any one can help please let me know.

Cheers

xx

Hi I don't actually have any attachments myself so hopefully someone else will have bought one but there is this guide to attachment sizes that LH have http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/sex-toys/vibrators/buyers-guide/magic-wand-vibrator-attachments-fitting-guide/

I should point out it does say on there that LH don't recommed using attachements with wands that have a silicone head (including any Lelo ones) as it may degrade the silicone.

However there are a few attachments on there that are 7.5" which is the size of the large wand and i have read of site reviews of wand that have been used with attachments so i know some do fit. Whether or not if effected the material i couldn't say

Hope this helps x

I dont think Lelo have attachements I have a large wand too

As far as I'm aware the Lh deluxe wand and the Lelo Large wand are the same size so you could potentially use the same attachments. However, the Lelo wand is made out of silicone, which is also what most attachments are made out of so you really shouldn't use the two together because its highly likely that they will react and you don't really want to damage a £100 vibrator!

Actually no, I have no idea why I thought most attachments were silicone, most of them are in fact made out of skin safe rubber! So I think they would be okay to use with the Lelo wand. I'm sure someone reviewed both the Lh deluxe wand and the Lelo large wand and possibly mentioned attachments so I will see if I can find it for you.

EDIT: Aha! Here you go http://www.midnightboudoir.org/2012/08/the-large-lelo-smart-wand.html

If you scroll down you will see pictures and even one with an attachment :)

Thanks ppd think i might get that myself :)

We have the attachment shown and it is amazing on the deluxe wand, im sure it will work wonders on the lelo!

The large Lelo wand has a head with a 7.5 inch circumference, just like the LH wand, so any wand attachments with a 7.5 inch circumference will fit :)

The only thing to bear in mind is that the Lelo wands are made of silicone, so we don't recommend using a silicone attachment with them. Just check the material at the bottom of the page to make sure it's compatible for your wand.

And remember, if you receive your attachment and it doesn't work out for you, just send it on back for an exchange or a refund :)

Thank you all for your help, i will have a look & treat my self & let you know how i get on.