Watersports for the first time

The first time it happened with me I was performing Cunnilingus on my ex girlfriend,she was in the throes of an intense orgasm as she arched her back until she was practically levitating and thrust her vagina into my face and she suddenly started pissing.

I didn’t miss a beat,nothing could distract me from my task when I’m bringing my lover to climax,I continued devouring her until her body stopped trembling and I knew she was totally satiated.

Afterwards as we lay kissing I told her she had squirted pee, she was mortified and refused to believe me,I told her not to stress over it as although I wasn’t expecting it,I found it a total turn on that I could perform so well on her that she actually pissed herself.

Still she steadfastly refused to accept that it happened so I got up and put the light on and showed her the bed sheets,and she finally realised it had indeed happened.

She then profusely apologised and said she had no idea it had happened and if she did she would have tried to stop herself, I told her it had happened quite early in her orgasm and I loved it, I gulped down what I had to whilst continuing to eat her out and found it a total turn on, after I told her that she she became accepting of the idea and we started incorporating it into our love play.

The strange thing was I actually enjoyed the taste of hers, but when I pissed on her face , hair or tits, and then kissed her thus tasting my own piss in the process,I did not like the taste of my own

3 Likes

Wet nylon covered feet are amazing

2 Likes