Watersports for the first time

This morning we were talking about starting impact play, a huge step for her, and she agreed to give it a try.

While she was in this frame of mind I decided to try my luck and asked her if she would pee on me when we were in the shower. To my surprise and delight she said yes. I’m a lucky man.

I got in the shower first and layed down then she got in, straddled me and let it go.

I didn’t know what to expect but I have to say that it felt great. When she was finished I licked her clean then we both showered together.

Another first and something we will definitely be doing again.

15 Likes

Wonderful news!
I love watersports, I haven’t tried it much yet but definitely hoping to door more just wish I had a bigger bathroom. I’m glad it’s something you feel comfortable talking about as it’s sadly gets a lot of negativity :smiling_face:

3 Likes

I have done water sports a few times now but use a tall stool - my husband is in the bath and I’m at the side on the stool and I lean back , pull my legs on the side of the bath and direct my flow towards him

It’s great to do and you can still wear lingerie - just when ready pull aside the knickers and lean back and let go

Keep hydrated a lot as you need a strong flow and you don’t want it too strong and take care as when you finish you can end up with your own urine soaking into your knickers.

In the past I used sports sheets as well - but I found it not so easy crouching over his face and letting go - but he loved it - and after finished he licked me clean . :wc:

9 Likes

That sounds very very hot @batjamboree

1 Like

@steve19

My husband advised last time I urinated on him was in July in the back garden - he was laying on the lawn and I stood above him urinating on him

Nothing wrong as far as I’m concerned- it’s all sexual and a great turn on

Later it lead to me being spanked … :paddle:

6 Likes

We love watersports, and do it fairly regularly. All sorts of situations, some of them feel really intimate. Glad you got started @rockstar xx

3 Likes

Have always loved watersports.Wife loves to be covered head to toe in pee whilst we are in the bath.I love laying there watching as that lovely golden stream works it’s way up my body spraying my face and entering my mouth.For the last three years or so in the summer on our days off in the garden wife will occasionally tell me to lay down.Whether i am wearing my male clothes or a dress and blouse with skirt she will then let fly over me soaking me.The next couple of hours or so walking around feeling that precious of fluids dry on me is so erotic and always ends in a good outdoor session later in the day.

1 Like

I even love laying down in the bath on my own naked and absolutely bursting to go.I then point him upwards and let go with a massive torrent which lands all over me.I make sure it goes everywhere and especiaaly over my face.As the wife watches and masturbates she will tell me when she is close and if the stream is long enough to last i will direct the last of it into my mouth and swallow it down.The sound of her groaning into orgasm as she watches me do this is absolutely fantastic.

Great news. Glad you tried and like it.
I also love watersports, me and my wife do it fairly often. We find it really intimate and naughty.

We do it in various ways mostly under the shower but also with some pvc bedsheet and some towels on the bed. She often pees on my face and in my mouth when giving het oral, but sometimes also over my cock and balls and in my ass with some help of a tunnel plug to keep me open.

She also likes being the receiver sometimes but doesn’t want it in her face or in her mouth just yet. But seeing it flow over het boobs and pussy is really sexy.

1 Like

@Beats69
I’m quite new to it but now do it on a regular basis - he likes it when I crouch down with my vagina over his face and there is about 12 inches from his face and my vagina - I then start to urinate on him and then get closer so he feels the force in his mouth

He says he likes to see my lips open as the urine starts

Last time I pissed on him was last night after he had a spank - I took him to the wet room and just did it - I like to tell him to drink up

5 Likes

@batjamboree - that sounds so hot - my wife has refused to piss over me but has given me a glass of her urine to drink - I find it so hot

I have in the past paid a Dom to urinate over me and as you say she was very close to my face when she pulled her knickers aside and let rip into my mouth - it was so warm and I drank as much as I could

I need to ask my wife again to do it for me

1 Like

If she allows you to drink her urine - she should be ok pissing over you - it’s a lot of fun - just tell her not to wear stockings as your feet get wet

I ask you to approach the subject again soon and let us know

As others say - shower, bath or outside - but get her to drink a lot before - nothing worse than strong wee :stockings:

5 Likes

@batjamboree

That sounds amazing,
We do watersports regularly for about 3 years now. We just like doing it and it intimate and feel rather naughty. I love it when she starts peeing on my mouth and on my face while giving her oral, drinking it right from her pussy . Having her pee through a tunnel plug is also super hot. Would definitely recommend it as a next step if you like to combine anal play and watersports.

Indeed my wife has to drink a lot of water before we do it, nothing worse that a strong wee.

2 Likes

@Beats69
I am currently doing female lead chastity and I last allows him to cum was last Saturday and since then I have given him nothing

I have done my best to frustrate him - and have been openly masterbating infront of him using all my naughty toys and making sure he knew when I cum

On Tuesday I told him that I was soaking down there and I bet he would like to drink me - obviously he said yes and so I led him to the bathroom and got him to lay down - I then I put m h vagina a few inches away and pissed

He is so hard now - but he has to wait

4 Likes

I wouldn’t really be into it as a general thing. But GF has a new thing where she “cleans” me when I’ve gotten sticky and drippy. She either gets into/over my lap or bends me over and mounts me from behind. Either way, she relieves herself and I feel warm liquid running over my labia and clit. Not something I’d ask for, but an interesting sensation.

2 Likes

We have tried this on a dirty weekend away where we had a nice shower area. We just went with the flow literally. We are plucking up the courage to do it sober.

3 Likes

We’ve tried it a few times in the shower and found it enjoyable

6 Likes

She did it again this morning.

I was sitting in the shower leaning back on my arms and she stood over me and let it go.

I really love the way it feels as it runs down my body.

When she’d finished I licked her clean then we showered together.

2 Likes

Seems to me she is starting off slow to see if she likes it, With new partners I like to start of slow experimenting, like her sitting on the loo with my hands cupped underneath her and helping her to wipe but with my hand.

1 Like

I have tried this a couple times love the feeling new partner isn’t into it :frowning: