Wearing Love Eggs for 50 Shades??

Well I finally got my boyfriend to take me to see the new 50 Shades, well behind the times I know but better late than never. I've read the books so knew what to expect and have worn love eggs before but withou much extra benefit :-). I couldn't resist so I ordered the Desire Luxury Remote Love Egg, I was thinking to get it anyway but the thought of wearing it to the cinema got me well excited! I'll not go into all the details but I wore it to watch the film and gave by boyfriend the remote in the car on the way there and he looked like a kid in a sweet shop when I explained it to him! I managed to keep myself together for the film despite being teased and stimulated but I could not wait to get home and took car of myself in the car on the way home which he loved! The Lovehoney Egg is highly recommended!

We are planning on doing jsut thiss when we got the 50 shades egg for free with an order!

Sounds like u had a good time. I wish we had thought of this. I was so excited to see it i just didn't even think..I would love to go again, by far the best film.

Wow that sounds great, glad it was everything you'de hoped for.

Sounds fantastic! We've never had great experiences with a love egg. Perhaps we're just not getting creative enough with it. I'd imagine the atmosphere helps.

I wish I'd had thought of that. Maybe even the wife would have liked to try - anything to liven up seeing the film, lol! Sorry, but we both found it quite dull. There was a poster on the wall going into the screen for "A Cure for Wellness" which depicted a lady in a bath of eels, and the wife said on the way out "... that moment when the kinkiest thing about the 50 Shades film is the poster outside for an entirely different movie!"

Oh dear, lol. I knew it was going to be rubbish, but for some unfathomable reason the wife read and liked the books, so somehow feels obligated to see them, I guess.

If we'd of been to see the film our fsog relentless vibrations love egg would of gone down a treat with the film and hubby 😄

Sounds like you had an awesome time during the journey to and from the film aswell as during fifty shades darker 😄💗xx

Sounds like you had great fun. Using love eggs are lot of fun to use.

Got myself the fsog and was going to give this a try with one of the marvel films thats coming out (as fifty shades isn't in the cinema anymore around me)...less of the turn on from the film, but want to see what the egg can do to me in public.

Was it noisy? And you going to try it any other places too? Kinda hoping for some ideas of other places in public to try... :) x

I got this one from Lovehoneys Desire range. It did work very well and yes the film was not that great but the toy more than made up for it! I've worn it on a few nights out and for dinner and also around the house. It's quiet enough that nobody will hear but it is difficult to keep a straight face when it is buzzing away inside. It has not made me cum yet just from using I but it does get me very turned on and wet.

Sounds like fun! I could never convince hubby to watch it