Web Cam Safety and Privacy

Hi Guys

Whilst my OH was away recently I spent quite a bit of my time as Stacie.

During this time Stacie made her first steps into the outside worked and filled with confidence I made my debut on a free webcam site.

I had a great time on the webcam and the attention from guys and gals was hot and a real turn on and my performances seemed to be enjoyed by others.

However since my time on the cam I have been overtaken by fear and panic that my Stacie secret my be discovered.

What I am concerned with is how "safe" these sites are when it comes to performances being copied and images taken and displayed for all time.

The site I used does have warnings to uses that the performances are copyright and can not be used without permission but Since my shows I have been constantly checking google images and videos to see if I can find myself

I suppose I should have investigated this before my performance but I just didn't think.

I was very cautious during the shows not to display my face and have closed my account on the site but just not being very IT literate I was just wondering if it is easy to copy the content and should I be worried

I really enjoyed the rush of performing and probably would do it again depending if I could just put my fears aside

Any advice/comments appreciated

Stacie

Wow how liberating for you if it really turns you on then I think it's fine. I don't think you can stop someone from copying it. So just be very careful to cover your face, where a mask.

Unfortunately people won't read the copyright details, and there will be a select few that record/capture/screenshot your performances, these may then appear on other adult video sharing sites.

However don't let this put you off, as GG suggested you can wear a mask, or keep your face off cam. There are hundreds/thousands of people that cam everyday, and yet relatively few captured videos, so chances are you are safe, but you never know.

If you do want to check and see if the videos appear anywhere, you're better off searching on adult video sites themselves rather than google, due to the way googles crawlers/robots work.

Anything that goes out over the internet can be copied. It's dead easy to grab a still image. Many computers come with software to do just that already installed. My desktop background is a lovely Hebridean landscape I got off of the BBC iplayer with a screen grab. There's got to be all manner of software for capturing video too. Only reveal what you're willing to take that risk with.

I know very little about webcam streaming. My guess is that it isn't archived or stored on the site so it would only be available to those who have the site open at that time. That's the first question I would ask re risk assessment here. You can probably get a pretty good idea of the answer by investigating the site - what sort of access is available for yesterday's webcam streams?

Content which is left on a site will carry a higher risk because it will be there whenever someone who wants to copy (or their automated software) shows up.

Your best protection is probably the sheer amount of adult content on the web. That someone could doesn't mean someone has.

At this point, I wouldn't worry about it, especially since you were careful not to reveal anything identifying. I would avoid Google though. They keep track of web searches. :-(

If there was a 'private show' feature then yes, they will have a copy of that video as part of that (at least that's how any sites I have visited work). Otherwise, and I don't mean this in any way offensively towards you or your performance, it's pretty unlikely that you ran into anyone who would be looking to record and redistribute one of thousands of random cam shows. They were probably just there for the moment, so to speak.

If you didn't show your face (or anything else identifiable) then I would just try to relax about it. If anything turns up chances are only you will know it's really you! :)

My advice would be if in doubt, don't do it. If you can't run the risk of people seeing this sensitive information then I would just avoid the situation all together.