Thoughts on Webcam Sex

We are quite an exhibitionist couple who like sex in all sorts of places, with the possibility of being seen. Recently we have been considering sharing our favourite pastime with others via webcam.

Anyone done this?

What are the privacy risks?

We would be wearing masks to hide our identity but is this enough?

Any other pitfalls we should consider?

Any good websites you can recommend?

The two main things to consider is whether or not you would be recognised and whether you could be recorded without your knowledge. In terms of being recognised, you need to think about more than just your faces. Any distinguishing scars, marks, tattoos should be hidden if possible but also think of your surroundings. Could people recognise the room you are using, the paint/wallpaper, any ornaments or pictures, your furniture etc. In terms of being recorded, live streaming could still be recorded or photographed by the viewer. The video or photos may then be uploaded elsewhere. This increases the chance of being recognised. I don’t want to sound negative or like i am trying to discourage you, but you need to consider whether you would lose your jobs or be disowned by your family or community if it were to be discovered.

I could write for days about this as I'm a bit paranoid, but you may need to consider the following;

Okay so privacy wise you need to be 100% there's no personal information tying back to you as an individual. As soon as you post something in the public domain that can personally identify you, you automatically exempt yourself from a lot of data protection laws including GDPR to some extent.

Ensure any accounts for website or email addresses you set up cannot be linked back to you. For example, do not register for the site with an accurate spelling of your first and last name, maybe even make one up.

I would also thoroughly recommend you do not use a device for this, that you already use within your life. Get a cheap notebook or desktop specifically for webcamming and ensure it is regularly patched/updated with sufficient anti-virus / anti-malware.

Do not have anything linking to your existing email address, do not under any circumstances connect this device to a network that is affiliated or hosted by your employers - it is well within the rights of an employer to investigate suspicious or obscene activity on a corporate network to a certain extent. Usually there's a clause about it in your contract (just so there's no misunderstandings)

and finally, once something is on the internet it is difficult to remove. There's something stopping someone screen-recording your session and re-uploading it to a website (or even Facebook, then tagging young it.) Tread with caution, prepare as if you expect to get caught and you probably won't.

I do web cam sex almost everyday using Chaturbate and I get paid for the pleasure

I play solo on webcam a bit and have never encountered any problems. As long as you keep your face out of shot,keep the area you're camming in free from family photos,pics etc ,take off jewellery and cover any tattoos or scars then you should be okay.

Obviously I could be recorded without my knowledge but doubt I'd ever be recognised as I'm pretty careful about what I do and do not show.