Webcam sites

I've noticed a few people say that they 'perform' on webcam sites, and had a brief look at a few of them.

I get that it is people letting other people watch them do stuff on webcam, but some of the other bits confused me. One said said something about being free but needed a credit card number, one looked like a proper company, one looked like it was individual people doing it by them selves (no pun intended).

Just a bit curious, and wondered if someone could fill in the details that I've missed.

Some webcammers may do it for fun, but most will do it for money. So if don't want to pay , don't give your credit card details, regardless of any assurance that it is for verification of age, or whatever.

Plus, beware of downloading/installing files and programmes, as those may contain viruses and criminals may take over your computer for stealing personal information or even commiting cyber crimes - options unlimited.

Lol, don't worry, I'm not gonna be giving out any info like credit card details. I'm happy watching my gf on webcam, was more just curious than anything else.

you could try chat rooms on fabswingers.com or similar, if you're upfront about jsut wanting to 'show off' rather than swing you'll find most people are fine with it

Hmm I typed a long post and then the site glitched and it disappeared. Sadface!

You're looking for MyFreeCams.com. The cams are 100% free to watch, many different girls giving shows at all different times of the day. You don't even need an account :) Guests generally aren't allowed to interact though, but you can pay a one-time fee of $20 and become a premium member, which will let you chat with the girls. From there you can add as much or as little credit to your account to tip the girls with if you'd like to encourage them to do something in particular or simply as a thank you (ya know, if you're a nice guy ;)). There are a couple of similar sites but I only perform on MFC so I can't give much info on the others. Let me know if you need any other info!

Sia, yeah, myfreecams was one that I was most impressed with, seems to be set up really well.

ShaftMaster wrote:

Sia, yeah, myfreecams was one that I was most impressed with, seems to be set up really well.

Russian4fun put up quite of a show indeed!!! Never checked the site before...

Hi All

I quite regularly "show off" on Cam 4. Its a free site, but has these rather odd credit things you can buy, to tip people with, that I've never bothered with. Guess it's like a virtual lapdance.

Personally, I really get off on the whole exhibitionism thing, and it's nice to read all the comments scrolling up the screen!

Cam4 is good, though I currently have a tech glitch with it. :(

Sexchat.net is great too.

try camfaze.com

try camfuze.com