Webcams...

Seriously, do people really indulge in cyber sex over webcams, or are the women on the other side all "paid for"? Do woman really dig that kinda thing?

Thought as much...would love to believe there's a whole army of women who'd be bang into that kinda thing, but just don't see it somehow...

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

I can totally understand the concept if you are in a long distance relationship to keep the flame going, but to be honest, I dont think its really my thing.. But I dont think they are all paid for..

We used to do it when we were in an LDR, not that often, but we used webcam to see each other, and when the chat turned naughty, well it just followed on as an extension of that.

Ax

I think women are into people, not particular activities as such. I know from my perspective, I'm into my partners and I'm into stuff with them which works for us.

I don't know any woman who thinks along the lines of "Oh, webcam, that makes me hot, must find some penis owner to do that with". As others have said, they do things with their partners because they are their partners, not because they're shopping for that particular activity.

I think there are a fair few naughty-facebook type websites where you can meet girls/boys/couples that are into webcamming with strangers.

My experience of webcam sex is just as a stopgap if my OH and I are appart for any length of time ... no substitute for the real thing but still very sexy! Like Lubyanka said, for me it's more about doing something with my partner not because I have a particular kink for webcams.

If I met a woman who wanted to webcam with me I'd definately give it a go as it could be pretty hot, I'd want to get to know her a bit first though!

xxKPxx

Thank you one and all. That was my thought, but just wanted to make sure before I started exploring a world that might not have been what I'd have wanted it to be!

Crying shame though.

well this girl certainly doesn't charge for webcam shows

When I split with my ex fiance, I went a bit wild and started just doing what I wanted to do. During that time I did try cyber sex over webcam, but I felt weird about it, it wasn't for me. Not something i'd be wanting to try out again x

Crying shame, as I said. As I'm sure is coming across, it's something I'm keen to try, but have no idea where to start, and am cynical about who I'd be "sharing" with.

Owning a webcam when you are a bit drunk & talking to a friend who has spent the last 5 years trying it on isnt such a good thing.... I think if you are horny and your partner is away or you are in a ldr then its nice to have a webcam so you can work out some of your frustration. Its also nice to be able to tease hime b4 he comes over :-) I'm cruel. I wouldn't cam with complete strangers tho, not my thing at all x

My OH and I occasionally use webcams, tis good

SG69 x

I think it would be a brilliant thing if they made some kind of plugin for MSN that meant the person on the other end couldnt screenshot you on webcam. I think that's one of my main put-offs. Not that I dont trust my boyfriend, but I've heard so many horror stories about nasty breakups and the ex posting sexual pictures online!

Ecksvie wrote:

I think it would be a brilliant thing if they made some kind of plugin for MSN that meant the person on the other end couldnt screenshot you on webcam. I think that's one of my main put-offs. Not that I dont trust my boyfriend, but I've heard so many horror stories about nasty breakups and the ex posting sexual pictures online!

Guess it depends on the people involved....my OH is the kind of bloke that even if he HATED me he wouldn't send pictures to mates or post them online so I completely trust him with my pictures but I can see why people worry!!

Ax

i can see the attraction for teasng purposes and unless you seeing your OH/webcam person playing with themselves other than that isnt it just like phone sex with pictures?

AdnaW wrote:

Ecksvie wrote:

Guess it depends on the people involved....my OH is the kind of bloke that even if he HATED me he wouldn't send pictures to mates or post them online so I completely trust him with my pictures but I can see why people worry!!

Ax

I think the same of my boyfriend too, but you can't be too careful with stuff like that really. I've never done sexual stuff on webcam, but if I did I'd probably ask my boyfriend not to take any screenshots, and I trust him enough not to do so.

when me and my fiance first got together i used to occasionally flash my boobies to him over webcam, but we've never indulged in anything more, mainly because he doesnt have a webcam, my pc is in the living room, and my laptop is in his bedroom in his house

and we spend every night together bar one a week when we have friends over, so we dont get the chance,

i can see the appeal though

I have done it once with a complete stranger i met on a chat room ages ago never showed my face tho!

x

Avrielle_Aniko wrote:

Wow! Good camera angleing. Were you bolt still all the way through? Lol!

Just on a chair!

x

Just poping back up an old post to ask again....are there many that use webcams? And no i dont mean the pay for you type trash for a significant other or 'friend'?

I myself do quite often...my boyfriends in another country at the moment so often when we both get a little 'worked up' the cams help espec with toys and outfits included

Yep! We used to be long distance and my OH is off again tomorrow for Xmas.

A great tool to use!