wee vibe II

Hi
I bought the wee vibe a while ago but only got round to using it recently. The problem is it doesn't seem to stay in place and even falls out. Anybody had this problem? Any suggestions on how to resolve it?
Thanks

its a common issue im afraid, some positions work better than others

defo a common problem, the 3 does this too much thr shape of the 4, allows it to stay in better

We found it best to not use lube and have really close deep sex if that makes sense?

I just couldn't get comfortable using the we vibe 2, so gave up on it.

Found this problem also, and it was uncomfortable. The more we used it the more it seemed to get better and soon we had no problems at all.

Once the novelty wore off we used it less and less. The other day we decided to use it again after months without it and felt like we were back at square one. Took a bit of jiggling around until we managed to get it in the right place.

The more you use it the easier it becomes and you do get to a point where you know how to position it straight away so its comfortable but it can be a bit off putting getting there!

This is a problem that was resolved by bringing out new models. Really the only thing you can do is keep practising (try using fingers solo to get the hang of positioning) or give up on it as outdated and go for a newer model.

We have the we-vibe 2 plus and 4 plus and they are both useable but honestly worlds apart, there isn't really any way to stop the 2 sliding out of position as it's just what the shape makes it do. It only stays in as long as you have your partners weight pressing down on it (so misonary only) so popping out is also unfortunately unavoidable. We got it to work but it meant him staying very still and shallowly thrusting in a very straight line once everything was positioned.

The newer shape has none of these problems. I feel a bit not useful telling you the only way to fix the problem is to buy a new toy but there's a reason the shape was updated. When you say you bought it a while ago, is it within a year? Because you can exchange/return it up to a year later for any reason, not working for you is a pretty good reason!

As has been stated, the We-Vibe 2 is a notoriously tricksy bugger.
If it's still within the year, and you bought it from here, return it and put the money towards a 4+. I've got both- well, had, as I sent the 2 back- and the 4+ is honestly worth the investment.

The only way I really found to utilise the 2 was on my back, with a dildo. Other than that.... Nah.
Lovebirds basically got it down: just send it back, or if you can't accept your losses. It's sad to say that because you can usually build a relationship with a toy, but with this its really not worth it. Just don't let it put you off the idea because the newer ones are really great.

If you want more input as to why, take a look at the reviews. I know myself and English Rose wrote a fairly comparative review as we too have had bad experiences with it, and I'm fairly sure I did an arsey blog post (see profile) too about why it's worth shelling out for :P