Thinking of a We-Vibe

We've looked at the We-Vibes (each version) at various times and it’s once again that time. However, we've got the nagging suspicion that it just won't 'fit' during penetrative sex.

Can anyone with a We-vibe that uses it during penetration tell us if it'd be like having a small finger inserted as well as a penis? Or is it less intrusive (or more?).

The reviews seem somewhat mixed and often the people who didn't enjoy the toy have left much shorter feedback than those that have!

The lelo version also looks interesting but with no direct G spot stimulation we're not sure the vibes would carry enough?

Thanks

I found it to feel more comfortable than having a finger inserted, but everyone is different =) It doesn't really get in the way of sex, well when I've used it with my partner.

I have the we-vibe II, quite honestly I can say I really don't get on with it.

It never seems to sit 'right' and often moves around during penetration so it is sidewards which is very uncomfortable and so we have to stop and re adjust.

The controls are also a pain, so get the we-vibe III version if you get any.

all the time or just when things get very heated/fast?

sxe_couple21 wrote:

I own both the We-vibe 2 and 3. I suggest getting the We-Vibe 3 as it can be annoying trying to turn on the We-Vibe 2, esp if the button is lubricated.

sxe_couple21 wrote:

Pretty much all the time. Pretty much as soon as my partner starts thrusting then it slides to one side. When there is no movement then it stays still.

As you mentioned, the reviews are very mixed, people either love it or don't get on with it. If you want to give it a go then you can return it if you don't get on with it thanks to Lovehoneys great return policy.