Weight loss and sex life

I've recently lost 2 stone, not a lot to some but nearly 20% of my body weight. As a result apart from my confidence increasing and me feeling sexier it has also helped in the bedroom as well as other rooms in the house. Take the other night for instance hubby and I were in the shower and getting passionate. Usually we would have to leave the shower but now that I've lost weight I bent over (totally in half) so that hubby could take me from behind. It was hot! As a result of my confidence increasing we are trying so much more than we used to and we feel closer than ever.
Has anybody else lost a lot of weight and reaped the rewards in their sex life?

That's so awesome! Glad you are enjoying the rewards of your hard work.

Most definitely .Since I have lost weight even though sex is still banned during the working week the intensity and intimacy has increased for when we do have sex .

I do feel a lot more confident and you will probably find your OH and others will notice. When others do notice don't shy away from it , just accept it as a compliment as long as it doesn't go any further .

Well done on your achievement

I think it's all down to confidence. While the actual "weight loss" may not be the reason for the more spiced up sex life, the confidence certainly will.

It's funny because since I've discovered LoveHoney, over the last year I've actually gained 2st something, but I've never felt sexier or more confident. It's all how you use it!

That's great! ^_^

I agree 100% I lost quite a bit of weight and my confidence just grew and grew and I felt more comfortable to try different things I would never have considered, and I felt more confident tking my clothes off and leaving them off around my partner.

Well done on the weight loss! 2 stone is a huge number. Confidence makes a big difference so glad you're feeling this way.

I've gained weight in the last two years but feel more confident than ever even if my post baby boobs have gone saggy. I've bought loads of racey lingerie off Lovehoney, so treat yourself to something daring. The lumps and bumps don't matter xx

Thanks for all the positive responses. My hubby lives me regardless of my size but I think he is happy now that we are getting more adventurous. Our children are older now so we do get more time alone and make the most of it whenever we can. Will definitely look at getting something to wear when I have toned up a bit more

Congratulations, and It sounds like the rewards of all your hard work are paying dividends ![](upload://h7LJ67OOrR57VDYrj5ZEwwHAfLG.gif)

J&M86 wrote:

Thanks for all the positive responses. My hubby lives me regardless of my size but I think he is happy now that we are getting more adventurous. Our children are older now so we do get more time alone and make the most of it whenever we can. Will definitely look at getting something to wear when I have toned up a bit more

When you have toned up you can get those clingy clothes that you probably always wanted.Once you start wearing these your confidnece should go through the roof and its a brilliant feeling .

I have worn my first Medium sized clingy T shirts and they look really good as I have a flat tummy area now and show all my contours . A far cry from the 2XL sized shirts I used to wear.

I have lost a lot of weight since the kids and then lost another stone coming off the pill before I met my fella. I have discovered running and fitness and not only am I more confident but I can ride him harder and faster than I ever could before! X

I have lost a lot of weight since the kids and then lost another stone coming off the pill before I met my fella. I have discovered running and fitness and not only am I more confident but I can ride him harder and faster than I ever could before! X

Gem276 wrote:

I totally agree with that .My stamina for sex has improved massively with my weight loss. The only thing stopping me is my OHS much lower sex drive. But that's life !