weird celebrity crush

Naughtybutnice12 wrote:

jenkat wrote:

I have loads of crushes that people find weird....The dad from young Dracula, Mr Bloom, Keith Lemon, Dara O'Briain, Nearly all the men in Harry Potter, Louis Walsh, soooo soooo many to list!!!

Mr Bloom is a very popular one amongst mums

I just googled Mr Bloom as I didn't know who he was & he is very nice indeed. Might need to borrow some children so I have an excuse to watch :P haha

I have always lusted after Davina McCall , and Kate Beckinsale.

I think because I HAVE to watch Cbeebies most days, I end up having little crushes on some of them to make it a little more fun for me.

Hes not quite Lady Chatterly's lover, but yes....hed certainly get it!!!

afraidnotscared wrote:

Naughtybutnice12 wrote:

jenkat wrote:

I have loads of crushes that people find weird....The dad from young Dracula, Mr Bloom, Keith Lemon, Dara O'Briain, Nearly all the men in Harry Potter, Louis Walsh, soooo soooo many to list!!!

Mr Bloom is a very popular one amongst mums

I know a few mums who'd like to be "bedded down for the night" by him.

And then there's Mr Tumble...

I draw the line at Mr Tumble!!!! Can not stand the man!!! Thats just too Weird for me ;)

Mr Tumble is a no no but officer ditty from Rhyme Rocket is nice

jenkat wrote:

I think because I HAVE to watch Cbeebies most days, I end up having little crushes on some of them to make it a little more fun for me.

Hes not quite Lady Chatterly's lover, but yes....hed certainly get it!!!

I'm besotted with Katy Ashworth from I Can Cook - I don't consider that to be a weird crush though!

Naughtybutnice12 wrote:

oooh yes..he is quite nice! The other guy is bloody annoying though!

HandcuffedLover wrote:

I was quite fond of the late (and gorgeous) Jade Goody. I hope that's not disrespectful to say.

I think we should be able to appreciate the hotness of those who are no longer with us. I think James Dean was hot. As was Marlon Brando when he was young. So no, I wouldn't say it's disrespectful at all. Not like you're saying anything rude or mean. And I'm sure she'd be happy to know you think that :]

sub-kitten wrote:

HandcuffedLover wrote:

I was quite fond of the late (and gorgeous) Jade Goody. I hope that's not disrespectful to say.

I think we should be able to appreciate the hotness of those who are no longer with us. I think James Dean was hot. As was Marlon Brando when he was young. So no, I wouldn't say it's disrespectful at all. Not like you're saying anything rude or mean. And I'm sure she'd be happy to know you think that :]

Yeah nothing wrong with that at all. I still think Brandon Lee (when alive) was one of the mst beautiful looking men ever :D

I'm going to have to go with Dave Grohl on this one

loads of crushes, 90% normal, 9% weird and 1% why the fuck!

lets stick with weird... i had a thing for Jane Beale on eastenders, total MILF

Sexyboots wrote:

I find Keith Allen strangley attractive....and most of the men in Harry Potter....Lucius Malfoy...Oh YESSSS!!

I'm with you on the Harry Potter men boots! My personal favourite is Sirius Black but really love Lucius & Severus too. Oooh & Bellatrix LeStrange is super hot!

georgie69 wrote:

I'm going to have to go with Dave Grohl on this one

His eyes Very sexy

surprised no one has said susan boyle :p

laurawalker wrote:

surprised no one has said susan boyle :p

You trying to tell us something Laura? :P

umm i think i would rather turn straight than go with susan boyle

Jonathan Ross.. sorry !! I know some people cannot stand him.

jenkat wrote:

Naughtybutnice12 wrote:

oooh yes..he is quite nice! The other guy is bloody annoying though!

Yeah he is VERY annoying, I don't see how anyone can have their mouth open that much without catching flies!!

Brandon Lee as The Crow mmmmmm...... Very very sexy - how did I forget about him? As a teen I had a huge poster of him on my wall (alongside Kurt Cobain!)

is it ben from A1, used to listen to them as a kid and love the one with curtains for some unknown and very strange reason x

laurawalker wrote:

is it ben from A1, used to listen to them as a kid and love the one with curtains for some unknown and very strange reason x

Haha yup! I used to love him. And all of the Backstreet Boys. Still have a secret soft spot for boybands...